Bonus Chapter

Six years ago...

Axel's POV.

         "I'm not going to that freaking party." I said for the hundredth time to my friend Josh, but he kept insisting.
"You have to go, there are rumors that the prettiest girl of school is going, and it's rare for her to go to late night parties, it's your chance to get to know her, aren't you going to get married to her?" I stopped playing COD on my phone giving him all my attention. My parents have already told me I'm getting an arranged marriage and they have even given me the girl's name, but for some reason, I haven't felt the need to look for her and see who she is.
"I don't know, I've heard some rumors that she's nuts." All I know is that she goes to my school and is part of my same class, but we haven't crossed paths since our hours of class have never collided and there's no possibility of us meeting in lunch since I never go to the school's cafeteria. But I've heard some stories of about her going off on people for no reason, and I don't have time for people like that, I've had enough with my grandfather.
"Yeah, rumors. You can't never truly trust a rumor, that's why you need to go and find out yourself if she's really nuts." Honestly, I don't want to meet her and get disappointed, because from what I've heard, she's the complete opposite of what I search in a woman, and I bet she'll call me insane if I tell her what I look for in a relationship.
"I'd prefer not."
"You leave me no choice- rock paper scissors!" I chose rock and he chose paper. "Ha! You're going!" There are laws, and rock paper scissors is the law for us. I guess I'm going to meet my future wife.

       The party was hosted by a girl I didn't even knew the name of, I think it starts with a C, but that's not important right now. The important thing is, that I've been here for more than an hour and my famous future wife is nowhere to be seen. Well, it's not that I know how she looks like, but from what Josh said she'll catch my attention the second I see her.

      "I'm going to the bathroom." I told Josh over the loud music, he was drinking and joking around with some friends and I was getting bored. The bathroom was on the second floor so I began my way up the stairs when suddenly I felt something on the back pocket of my pants and as I instinctively looked back, I saw someone running away and yelling a 'sorry', so I checked my pockets to find that, that someone had taken my wallet, so I ran after her- yes, it looked like it was a her. I was running down the stairs and pushed to the crowd of drunk people and finally see the girl going through a hallway so I caught up to her, grabbed the back of her shirt and pushed her against the nearest wall, pinning her front to it and holding her wrists together on her lower back. She tried to break free but it was of no use, I took the chance to take my wallet from her hand.
"I'm going to give you five seconds for you to explain yourself or I'll call the police on you right now." She gasped dramatically and tried to turn her head to look at me, but instead of getting threatened or scared she began to laugh.
"I'm sorry sir! It was all my friend's fault, she dared me to bring her a stranger's wallet!" Was what I think she tried to say because she was laughing at the end of every word making it difficult to understand. It was clear she was drunk as fuck which made the situation more annoying than it already was. This wasn't going anywhere so I let go of her and she turned her body to face me, and for what seemed like forever my whole body froze and all my thoughts vanished, my brain stopped working, I forgot how to breathe, my heart began a competition with no one to see who could beat faster, I was hypnotized. She was the most beautiful woman I've seen in all my miserable years of existence. She was amazing from head to toe, her body was the epitome of perfection, everything was right where it needed to be, in short, she was a goddess.
"Oh fuck, excuse me for this." Her words brought me back down to earth but her actions sent me right back to the moon. She stepped on both my shoes and went on her tip toes and followed to grab my jaw and take my lips on hers. Her lips were soft and sweet but she also tasted like alcohol and for the first time in like... never, my dick, my mind and my heart agreed on something like the good team they're supposed to be: that this girl was out of this world. As she pressed her body on mine I became self aware of my boner and pushed her off of me breaking the kiss. What would she think of me if she felt that? That I'm a pervert and can't control my own body? Probably. She began looking around then her eyes went to me, I swear, I wanted to take her to one of the bedrooms upstairs and make her mine right there. She was looking at me with such innocence, I was really trying my best to control my sanity.
"Sorry sir, there was someone I didn't wanted to talk with- oh shit!" Then she did it again, she did something unexpected, grabbing my hand and pulling me inside the closest room, that happened to be a half bathroom. She locked the door leaning her back on it and threw out a breath of relief.
"Damn it! I shouldn't have come to this fucking party." It amused me how from those sweet lips slipped out such  harsh words, and how she forced me into this situation- which I'm kind of enjoying by the way.
"Why are you even here then?"
"To have fun obviously, and to-" she threw herself at me and kissed the heck out of me again, but then her hand traveled dangerously down to my- fuck, she began rubbing my dicj and I instantly pushed her away. As much as I was loving this, I fear that if I let her continue I might not be able to control myself, and I can't let that happen, she's drunk, that'll be like taking advantage of her.
"Sorry, I don't even know your name, and I have a feeling you're using me right now." I am doing the right thing, but she looked at me with puppy eyes making me doubt my decisions for a second.
"Amelia McMillan, at your service sir." She extended her arm for me to shake her hand and I did. Then she jumped at me again but I stopped her.
"What now! I told you my name, what else you want to know? I'm a girl, I was born February 19, 1996 a Pisces I escaped from home tonight to come to this party and my cousin the snitch of the family is here so if she sees me I'm dead and I've always wanted a man to dominate me and I haven't told this to anyone actually I shouldn't be telling this to anyone I dont know why I'm telling you this well actually I think is because I never drink this much fuck!" She took a long breath after saying all of that without a pause, and I had to think of unicorns because how the hell am I going to contain myself after what she just confesed?
         I imagined myself forcing her on her knees and dominating her. Hell, she'd be a perfect submissive I bet, and a very challenging one too, but I shouldn't be thinking of her this way- wait, did she said her name was Amelia? McMillan... fuck yeah! I hit the freaking jackpot, I haven't been this happy in like forever. It had to be her, it all matched, she never went to late parties because of her parents and her name is Amelia, she has to be the one or I'll go ahead and take a trip down a cliff. Amelia McMillan... my meant to be wife.
"You're drunk darling, maybe you should head home now." If she was going to be my wife, I had to take care of her.
"Fuck no." Oh, but she has a smart mouth, something that I'd try to correct on her.
"Watch your mouth beautiful. "
"Or what? Are you gonna punish me?" My heart skipped a beat, those words made me feel maybe a little more excited than they should've. Oh, if I'm right and she becomes my wife I will punish her for sure, there's no doubt in that. But for now, I should keep my inner peace intact.
"If I could, but just do as I'm telling you, it's getting late."
"No". She said in a little child's tone and sticking her tongue out, then she unlocked the door and ran away. Well, this wasn't going to be easy.

    She forgot everything, from her even going to that party to meeting me and even the kiss! I was frustrated when I heard her saying that to her friends. I was about to go and talk to her and formally introduce myself but I stopped and hid behind a wall when her friends asked her if she remembered the night of the party and she said no and that she hoped she didn't do anything embarrassing because she'll kill herself since that was the first time she got to the point of not remembering shit. I thought about it, she said she had never told her kink to anyone else, it must be a secret she wants to keep, therefore, it'll be embarrassing for her if I went to her and told her what happened between us. I couldn't do that, I don't want to hurt her feelings, then there's only one way: make it as if I've never seen her before.

    I've watched her from afar for a week now without her or anybody else taking notice, because if people saw me watching her, everyone in the school would know because of the SNN (Student news network) and it'll ruin my plans. Our meeting has to be spontaneous and it's all or nothing, I'm planning on asking her if she wants to be my submissive. It might be a little too rushed but we're going to be together anyways, right? It's not that I had a love at first sight experience because I don't love her, but she captivated me leaving me speechless. So today I'm going to the school's cafeteria to see if she notices me between all people, and if she does it'll be a sign for me to follow my plans and ask her the big question. I actually really want her to be my submissive and I was raised to always get what I want.

      There's a reason why I never go to this cafeteria and it's because I appear to be a magnet of girls. They surround me the moment I place a foot on the cafeteria and followed me to the table. Josh and my other friend Anderson were enjoying the attention but I wasn't. I was trying to look for my dear and sexy wifey but they were on the way. I was getting annoyed, I wasn't even that good looking, I was average, but apparently I'm the only one that sees that. I don't get why, maybe it's the color of my eyes, I got them from my grandfather and some people get amused of how light they are. My height couldn't be it, basketball players are taller than me, and my body could be found on any gym, so I don't get the fuss.
       Then finally my eyes locked on hers when I looked up and caught her staring at me. Yes! She was staring which means she noticed me! Today is the day. She dropped her gaze looking down at her food and for me it looked as if she had a moment of shyness, how cute. I'll make sure she be mine by the end of today.

    I debated with myself if I should do it or not, it's not fair for her that I know more of her future than maybe she knows and on the other hand, Anderson told me there's a higher chance of pigs flying than her accepting my proposal. I was surprised because she didn't gave me the impression of being hard to get in the party, but apparently she doesn't goes around kissing random guys that often and she's never really had a boyfriend. But if she rejects me she'll soon find out we're going to be together anyways and with what I know her father is a very strict guy, reminds me of my grandfather. Which means she'll have to go with it. Anyways, if they're going to make that decision for us the least we could do is make it work our way and I hope she thinks the same way, God, I hope she says yes. It could go two ways, she like a rational person tells me I'm going too fast and denies it or she feels the same weird attraction I feel towards her and she accepts it and I could say fuck you grandfather I didn't completely lose. I guess we'll see when I ask her.

Well hello guys, how are ya? This chapter was for you to get to know Axel more, and I'm on my way of making book 2, I just need some time. Thank you all for all the support and the criticism, I know the bdsm isn't exactly accurate, but it's what the characters think bdsm is I guess.

Make sure to comment and vote and follow me because why not? I love you even though I don't know you but yes I do.

Should I do the next book with just Amelia's pov or include Axel's too? I don't know, did you guys liked it? Maybe you can get to know him better and learn about his past with  the grandfather.