Chapter 12- he wants me and i want him

"No." I simply say to him. I was parked in a safe place along the road but still it was broad daylight and anyone could see me doing such action.

"No?" He arched his eyebrows, maybe he thought I was challenging him but no, I could have done it if I was alone in my bedroom but not in public.

"Exactly, no. Oh no, my phone's about to di--" I hung up on him and turned off my phone before he calls me back. I'm sure going to get in trouble, but he said he couldn't see me until Monday so I could get away with this for the time being.

I get to the mall in a matter of seconds and go to the food court where I was supposed to meet the girls.
"Hi!" I shouted as I get a glimpse of them, and apparently Marie was invited too.
"Hello!" They said as I took a sit.
"What took you so long?" Chloe asked.
"Oh, Axel called me in the middle of my drive so I had to stop." I said while taking a bite of a chicken tender.
"So you're both serious about it?" Marie asks, as if she wanted me to denied it all and say he was all hers to take.
"That's a dumb question." Carmen spoke glaring at Marie.
"Yes, we're so serious that we'll get married in a week." I accidentally say, and Chloe almost chokes on her French fries, Carmen spills her tea and Marie just shouts "What?!" What's done is done so I just slowly nod and look at them while sipping on my Sprite.

It look some time for me to get them to settle down, I had to tell them the whole story, even to Marie. They were so mad at Gloria because duh, she was the only one that could speak, that bitch...

Later we went to buy some unnecessary shit, and while buying some Victoria Secret, I noticed how Marie couldn't keep her eyes off of me.
"What?" I glanced at her, her stare was annoying the hell out of me.
"I'm sorry I wasn't going to say this but, my blowjob sensors are spiking like crazy." Is that even real? I instinctively hide my face with my hands, as Chloe and Carmen looked at me with widen eyes. They know I'm not the type of girl who would do such things on day one, but sorry girls... I did it. My face began to redden and they bombarded me with questions I'll never answer because it's none of their business.

Things couldn't get worse, but guess what... they did! They stopped with their questions and looked behind me. When I turned around my soul left my body, Axel was there in all his glory, looking more intimidating than ever with the clothes from before, he looked much older and much taller. Okay, I won't deny it, I'm afraid now, I shouldn't have hung up on him.
"Axel!" I smiled nervously at him. "What... are you doing here?" He gazed at his wristwatch then showed it to me.
"It's been three hours already, I thought you had something to give me." I mentally facepalmed myself, time passed so quick and I was so engulfed talking with the girls that I totally forgot. He looked at me as if he was tired of my bullshit, disappointed and angry at the same time. He had to understand this was all new to me, and the only orders I was used to follow were my father's, and not always.

I felt embarrassed I don't know why, as if I was shaming him in front of my friends, I couldn't even look at his eyes. I opened my mouth to say something but nothing came out. Then he extended his hand to me. "Come with me" he looked at the girls who were as speechless as I was and said "Sorry, I have to take her from you" I took his hand then he dragged me out the mall without a word.

I suppose he didn't came with his car because we went to mine and he ordered me to give him the keys so he could drive. I didn't knew where he was taking me, and I didn't knew if I could ask him.
"I-"
"Don't. Give me your phone." I quickly obeyed giving him my phone, regretting it the moment he took it in his hands. Still with his eyes on the road he pressed the power button and the phone that I told him had died turned on with 90% of battery. Great!

Out of anger he brusquely threw it at the back of the car, I don't know if it survived as I heard a loud thud.
"What did I told you at the beginning of this?" He shortly looked at me, I was about to respond but he talked first.
"Exactly. I told you that if you couldn't keep up with the rules then just forget about any of this. You told me you didn't had any objections and now look at you, breaking rule after rule." He wasn't raising his voice, but still I could feel his anger.

I feel vulnerable, I felt disappointed at myself too. I accepted this so I had to do the best I could to do well. Then I felt myself pouting, oh no I'm about to cry, you can do it Amelia, don't cry. I can't cry on the third day, I'm a strong and capable woman! Or not because tears start falling down my cheeks and I try to hide it but it's worthless when I start to sob uncontrollably. He stops the car immediately and lets out an enraged groan.
"Are you really crying?" He says as if he couldn't believe it, but in a panicky voice.
"No..." I try to say between my sobs, but I wasn't being sarcastic, I really couldn't accept that I was crying, it made me seem weak.
"I'm sorry okay? I just can't take control of myself when I'm around you, I want to own you completely, your mind and body, but I guess that's kind of extreme." He says as he takes away his seatbelt and adjust himself to be closer to me, I felt him caressing my face, cleaning my tears. His words made me calm down and I  looked up at him with teary eyes and pouty lips.
"Ahg! Don't look at me like that! I can't with your cuteness!" He adjust himself to his seat again and starts to drive again. I can't help but to laugh, so the obsession is mutual. He wants me as much as I want him...

"Bear with me please, I want you to own me as much as you want to own me, but have patience and teach me until I can obey your every order." I managed to say without hiding the blush on my face. In response he took my hand on his, with a hint of happiness on his face.
"I'm going to take you to my office, starting today I am the president of my father's company" He says leaving me speechless.
"Huh? President? How?" How can he work in such a time consuming work and go to school at the same time? Or... how is he in such high position without any experience whatsoever!
"Hmm, it's complicated. I'll be the president however someone with experience is guiding me and doing most of the job for now. It's like when a king is too young to govern and an adult or someone with the capacity is chosen to govern the kingdom but the king is still the king. Something like that" He explains to me. "But that's not important, what's important is that you'll be doing your punishments while I work." No! I mean, I have to do it...
"Punishments? Wasn't it only one?" I whined.
"Keep whining and the punishments will get physical." Interesting, time to keep whining! Am I masochistic?

Thank you for reading. You nice, keep going.