Chapter 34- I won't drink again

What had occurred left me dumbfounded, the signals in my brain were making it harder for my limbic system to interpret which emotion I should really feel at this point.

Anger? But I'm always angry... sad? Maybe. A good portion of me wants to drink and get drunk so I can forget about this for at least a couple of hours, but Axel is still here and even if I ask him for permission he won't let me.

"Your brother is an asshole, no offense." He spills, turning my body around so I face him as his hands are still wrapped on my hips. It's not really an offense, he's surely an asshole, I didn't even started it this time.
"Don't worry, he's basically a stranger to me, I haven't seen him in like ten years or more, I don't know." I spoke looking up at him.

Now that I think of it, I've never actually told him what happened with Dylan, but he never asked so I guess someone told him or he didn't cared.
"Oh..." he paused as his eyes wandered through my body for a few seconds staring a little bit too much at my cleavage. He exhaled and looked up the ceiling for a moment then bit his lower lip ending with a grin that showed everything but joy. As his eyes met mine, I couldn't help but to look down immediately, he had that look...
"However, he's kind of right in regards of that dress, it's a bit too revealing. Remind me how did I let you wear that?" I frown in confusion, still not looking at him. He's not really  the type to tell me what or not to wear, I usually wear whatever I want and now that Dylan brings it up he's suddenly triggered?
"But Sir, you have never told me anything regarding the clothes I wear, why are you suddenly acting like this?"
"First of all, look at me when you're talking to me." I direct my gaze at him with my head still lowered.
"Now, do you have any problem with me protecting what's mine? That Dylan might be an asshole, however he's right, you're attracting sick bastards without even knowing it." Well this is new, now I have yet to deal with another problem thanks to my dear brother. I've fallen in love with cleavage, it can get you to places... alright, I'll admit I've used my boobs to enchant some clients but that's about it and only in cleavage, it's never like the rumors say. This is getting off topic.

"I don't have a problem, but you know I always dress to impress. I don't care what other people say or think of me and you shouldn't either." He runs his hands on his hair, showing some kind of frustration clearly overreacting. People will be thinking nasty stuff about you even if you wear those winter coats that cover you head to toe.
"What are you so mad about? Weren't you defending me just now? Are you agreeing that I look like a slut?" I said trying to keep my tone neutral, but the last part came out a little off setting. It all pointed to that, he truly believed I dressed like a slut and maybe he thought I did it to attract men purposely.

He didn't responded, he just hissed and took off his jacket giving it to me. "Put it on and stop with the bullshit. I'll be back, stay here at the bar." He said, his jaw clenching in anger I suppose. He walked away to some men that have apparently been calling for him.

He doesn't want to admit it, but he's a brat too. I've grown accustomed to his attitude, the same way he has with mine. He really has a lot of patience with me, there are times when even I want to spank the hell out of me, but it's better if he does it.

I put on the jacket and went to sit on the bar stool again. I looked so weird, the jacket was too big for me, it didn't matched the dress at all. Nothing was going like I wanted it to be tonight, I was supposed to be celebrating at this point. I was finally on the edge of accomplishing the only goal I've wanted on my own.

Maybe I should drink something... I deserve it! I'll accept any punishment he gives me in consequence, I just haven't got really drunk in so long. I don't even remember the last time I drank alcohol. I got the courage and asked the bartender for the strongest drink they had.
"Well we have this new vodka from Scandinavia I believe. It's called Balkan 176, but it's too strong to have it plain." It sure sounded strong, I asked him to mix it with a Margarita of course, I hope I'm able to finish the drink before Axel comes back. I waited for the drink then remembered he had my phone on his jacket so I searched for it and... surprise, surprise, the controller for the vibrator was there too.