Chapter 29- my poor eyes

The days passed quick, until they became weeks, then months.

I couldn't stop thinking about Chloe, indeed she forgot about what she told to Marie. Our friendship was as if nothing had happened and I couldn't really do anything about it, I didn't had any proof and honestly Marie could be lying about what was really the conversation I saw. What if I snap at her and it all ends up being a complete lie? The more I thought of it, the less it made sense, I mean, I repeat it once again, what could she earn from me not getting married? Our theories didn't made it make sense.

Things changed for the better between Axel and I, he managed to work less hours so we had more time at night to be together.

Sometimes we just watched movies and ate junk food all night, but other nights we had sexy time. I'm not gonna lie, I had more punishments than actual play time, but I was improving as the days passed. I had controlled my temperament and my patience by 85%, still working on the other 15%. Axel was proud of me, and I was happy if he was proud.

On weekends we both worked, but not that much, still, I had to help him study for his finals. I don't know how he didn't lose his mind with the work and school, I know I would, maybe it was the best for me to drop out. I was being a good girl, for the most part, and he was being a really amazing husband, except for when he doesn't want to get me ice-cream in the middle of the night, that's just mean.

Graduation was in two days, I didn't know how to feel about that, I mean, four years lost just to receive nothing. But I felt happy for my friends especially Carmen since she was dumb to say the least, sports were her thing not studying. Marie was... I don't know, but we got closer and I could said she was my friend but I still had my doubts.

It was the middle of the day and I had just eaten my lunch as I waited for the elevator. The doors opened and I saw my mother inside.
"Mother." I greeted her with a smile, entering the elevator.
"Hi darling, haven't seen you in a while, you must be very busy."
"Kind of. Also I'm trying very hard to avoid father." She shook her head in disapproval, but she knows every time he and I see each other there has to be an argument.
"Amelia, he's your father."
"Oh don't say that again, it gives me goosebumps. Anyways where are you going now? Aren't you supposed to be glued to that abuser at all times?" She gives me a warning look.
"Amelia, stop disrespecting your father or I'll smack that booty of yours with my shoe. I don't care if you're an adult now." Well that's just weird because that innocent motherly threat has a whole new meaning for me now.
"I wouldn't worry about that, Axel might do that tonight anyways."
"What?" Oh I said it outloud, that's awkward, I tried to change the subject.
"What? Just tell me what you're doing." She looked at me questionably but still spoke.
"Your father wasn't feeling very well so he had to go home and I stayed here to finish some work, but now I have to get a document from Jonathan and take it to your father." She looked tired, that sicko was making her work too much. I checked the time and I didn't had much to do till two hours or so.
"I can do that for you, I don't have anything to do right now." I didn't wanted to see my father but she looked really exhausted and if she goes she needed to come back here, and I wasn't really feeling it. She hesitated at first but I convinced her.

I parked the car in front of the gates and got out of it. It was something quick, I just needed to give him the documents and leave. Just before I was about to ring the bell the gates opened and one of the maids came out, so I got in. It's been so long since I last stepped a foot on this house, it was just a nightmare all those years as a prisoner.

The door was opened so I entered and began my way to his office, Jesus... how did I never noticed how dull and cold this house seemed? Maybe it was just my father's presence that made it that way.

I got in front of the office and was about to open the door but stopped when I heard some really traumatizing sounds, moanings... a man out of breath, more moanings. The door was a little bit opened, enough for me to see what was happening there but not enough for me to be seen. I was disgusted, I wanted to tear my eyes off my face. A girl completely naked was on top of my father riding him.