Chapter 13- punishment

D&K Architecture, one of the world's most successful architecture firms. Founded by Jonathan Davidson and James Keller, Axel's grandfathers.

The firm continued to be in the family as Robert Davidson and Lorraine Keller, Axel's parents were CEO and president of it. Robert being the CEO and Lorraine being the president, and as I later found out Lorraine was the one guiding Axel on the presidency.

The building was decent, what you'd expect from an architecture firm, it was modernistic, with at least sixty floors, interiory decorated in white and blue. Each was filled with different departments that compounded the whole company.

We or should I say Axel were treated with the maximum respect.
"Good afternoon Mr. President"
"Welcome back Mr. Davidson. Miss."
I could get used to this, respect. Something I'll never get on my father's company.

We got into a private elevator, how fancy. And I couldn't help but to ask.
"Why do I feel like you're older than me?" I look up at him, and without looking at me he responds.
"Because I am." This takes me off guard, I thought he was 18 just like me!
"Details please..." I get he isn't much of a talker, but I need to know more!
"There's isn't much to it. It's just that my parents send me for three years to Greece before I started high school so I had more knowledge on architecture and learn to appreciate it more." I gasped throwing my hand to my opened mouth.
"What?" That catched his attention and now he looked at me frowning.
"You lived in Greece and the people at school call you Greek god!" He smiled still confused.
"They call me Greek god? But why?" I swear he's so slow.
"Because you look..." I couldn't stare at his eyes anymore, they were hypnotizing me in the same way as when I first met his eyes. I swear to God that if our children don't come out of my vagina with those eyes I- I'm not feeling good right now. He casted a spell on me I know it.

Wait, he's twenty one then I guess, he's completely legal!
The elevator's ring brought me out of my thoughts, as he was about to get out the elevator tired of waiting for my answer, I grabbed his hand and finished my sentence. "Because you look amazingly sexy, smoking hot, handsome, attractive, perfect..." My heart was about to pop out my chest, my body was burning. Speaking the truth had never been that difficult for me. He smirked grabbing my jaw gently and pulling me for a kiss, I forgot how to breath.
"Then I suppose you're a Greek goddess. Let's go, we have work to do."

He took my hand and led me to his office and it was giant! It was decorated with blue and white as well, but with a touch of black.

His desk chair was black, the desk was white and the two chairs across from it were light blue, pretty decent if you asked me. He went directly towards his chair and took a sit, I just stood there waiting for directions. He then opened some drawers and took out a pen and paper.

"Here, write what I told you to write." He said handing it over to be, I was about to take it when he stopped me. "But you have to do it in that corner facing the wall and on your knees." Easy peasy, I could do that without whining. I took the paper.
"Do you remember what I told you to write?" My mind went blank, of course I didn't remembered.
"No..." I say looking at the floor.
"Try to remember, come on, but every word you get wrong, you get five spankings." Nevermind, I remember now... but do I really don't want punishment?
"Okay, Hmmm... 'I will ask for permission to my Master every time I'll do something'? Or was it 'I'll ask for permission about everything'?" He narrowed his eyes, I guess he could tell I was joking around, which was good and bad at the same time. I wanted to feel his hands going down my ass again. Weird, right?

"Yes, continue with that smart ass attitude. It's going to lead you to a lot of places. Congratulations you earned twenty spankings." Without my awareness my lips formed into a smile, then he raised an eyebrow.
"Do you like it? I guess you wouldn't mind it if I do them with a belt" my smiles fades, I'm not ready for a belt yet.
"No thank you my dear Master, what you offered is more than enough." I quickly took the pen and paper and went to the corner.
"Don't move from there until I tell you and leave your gaze down."
"Yes Master." I respond and begin writing.

It's been what? An eternity? and I'm still on this damn corner. I finished doing the writing quicker than expected because yeah I'm a fast writer so I raised my hand with my eyes still on the floor to tell him I was finished and after ten minutes when he finally saw me or got tired of seeing my raised hand he just told me "Great, do fifty more then". So... I did the fifty more and still! I swear by now he's doing it on purpose that piece of crap.
"What?" I jumped when heard his voice, ahg! Did I thought outloud again? Just kill me now, my hands begin to get sweaty.
"No, that's not what I told you to do." Oh lord, he's just speaking on the phone, soul you can come back to me, it's not your time yet. I'm bored again.

My legs are out of order, my back is starting to hurt, I want to stand up and move my body! Okay so, for the last time I raised my hand and by my surprise he responded right away.
"Yes?" He simply said, that bitch.
"I'm tired! For how long have I been here? I need to be home before 6. I'm hungry too and thirsty!" I heard some noise then out of nowhere I felt something touch my back making me instantly jump out of my place. It was him who softly kicked me, is he a ninja? I didn't even heard his footsteps.
"You can ge--" His wishes are my command, I got up without letting him finish his sentence.
"Are you that eager to get your next punishment?" Oh right... that, I think I changed my mind about wanting his hands on my ass, it hurts now for being in that so comfortable position.
"Ah... Isn't it a bit late for that? As I told you, I need to get home before 6." I say as I avoided his gaze, but he put a hand under my chin and lifted my head up so I can look at him.
"Don't worry kitten, there's plenty of time. Now, go bend over the desk for me." He calmly says while leaving my chin out of his touch. I mean, I want to do it but at the same time no because it's going to hurt. He senses how hesitant I am, so he smiles and says. "Do you want me to drag you there and bend you over myself or will you do it willingly?" The decision is not that difficult to choose, if I do it myself it's better, I think, so I walked to the desk and bended over.

I was wearing butt lifting jeans that took me over ten minutes to get them on properly because I couldn't accept the fact that they didn't fit anymore, and he took them down so easily that I--
"Have I told you already what a beautiful ass you have?" I know I have an amazing ass, all those squats were paying off. I squeaked and squirmed a little when I felt a sting on my right asscheek.
"I expect you to answer when I speak to you." How can he be so rough yet speak so gently?
"I'm sorry Master, yes you told me already." I felt his hand began to caress my cheeks and my inner thighs until it arrived to my sex where he began to massage my clit through my already wet panties.
"Ah!" It felt amazing, I felt amazing and the need to have him inside of me grew bigger. I need him right now or I might die... or not.
"Do you like it?" I felt shy and vulnerable all of the sudden, why do I feel this way? I'm a strong woman and I won't fall on his tricks to get me all needy and slutty.
"Aah!" He entered I don't how many fingers, while still rubbing my clit. Is this it? I'm I finally going to get my orgasm? But I need to tell him I like it so he won't stop.
"Yes! I like it, please!" Shit, I'm sounding needy.
"Please what?" Agh, his voice sounded deeper, made me want him even more.
"Please Sir, I want to cum!" I managed to say between moans.
"You want to cum you say... that's too bad." Then he stopped and began to spank me much harder than the first time. Damn him!

Thank you for reading...♡