Chapter 7- I really want you to be my dom

I was out before the bell rang, in search of Gloria who apparently left right before I reached her. So I waited for Axel and again I felt nervous because of him, I could tell he was angry but not because I broke the rules, it was something else.

People began to come out and I spotted Axel between the crowd so I walked over to him. He was surrounded by a lot of girls and some boys, even so, I knew he was aware I was there. Yet, he continued talking with the girls that were almost throwing themselves at him and eating him out with their eyes.

For a moment I felt self conscious, but why, I was perfect in all aspects. He was trying to punish me, to get me jealous but I'm sorry for him, those bitches don't do shit to me. I got the courage and started pushing and pulling away those girls until I got close enough to him so I could grab him by his tie and take him by surprise kissing his lovable lips. The girls looked at me in shock, yes he was mine and I was the only one who had the right to eat him out.

"I'm sorry girls, I have to take him from you, we have things to do." I said with the vilest smirk I could ever make, taking his hand and walking away, but before leaving completely I managed to hear some laughs and someone say "She thinks she can get everything just because she's rich, how much is she paying Axel to be with her".

Again I led him to the parking lot, but this time we're going to my car . Before I could get in the car he simply said "Let's stop this." and went away leaving me dumbfounded.

Of course I wasn't going to stop this, I was already deeply interested in him and being his. I didn't went through all of that panicking at lunch for nothing, then Gloria would have won, and also we have to keep with the marriage, I can't defy my father's orders.

I went after him "Wait! Axel, please! Why?!" I try to catch up with him by running because he was walking too fast, but then he stops and so I bumped into his back causing me to fall on my butt.
"Ouch!" He turned around and gave me a hand helping me get up, at least he cared. He just stood there with his hands on his pockets trying to avoid my eyes.

"Hey can you tell me what's wrong? I know I broke some rules and all, but I'll try my best to get better and to obey you completely. Just give me another chance." I look up at him and finally his cold and emotionless eyes meet mine.
"Really? I was told that you went around telling your friends how fucked up I was to think you could be my submissive and you're only making me think you accepted this for your father's business to gain more fame and money and not because you really want to." I was confused and surprised, so this is why, the only person that came to mind was Gloria, but still, I had to ask.
"Who the fuck told you that kind of bullshit?" He raised his eyebrows by my words, not answering.
"I'm sorry, it's just... I never said such thing! I wanted you even before I knew we were arranged to get married and you know that. My agreement to this didn't came out of nowhere, for a long time I've been interested in this kind of lifestyle and if you, a very hot guy is willing to be my dominant then I'm honored! I really don't want this to end... my life is dull and boring, and since yesterday I felt a spark. So please..." I spoke with my heart, I've never begged to anyone, and here I was with him, he's being my first time for everything.

However he stood there, still with such coldness and it's hard to figure out what he thought. Until he tilted his head then looked up as if trying to think of something, and he smirked wickedly scaring me a little bit, what was he thinking? Then he said it.
"Get on your knees and crawl until we get to my car." I looked at him with hesitation, although there was no one here, someone could appear and see me in that state. I couldn't see his car near us so who knows how much I'd had to crawl for.
"Do you still want to be my sub or what?" He knows the answer to that and just want to mess around with me. "Of course but--"
"I'll count to three, one--" He doesn't even get to two when I give him my bag and get on my knees not taking my eyes off of him.
"You look so beautiful on your knees, as if you belonged there." It's weird but I can't help to smile as I got in the crawling position, he smiled back, lowering himself taking my face on his hand.
"What? You like this? I think the security men are going to like it more, the view from there is amazing." My smile fades as he moves my head towards the security camera placed on one of the parking lot walls behind me. I was on my fours and my skirt was so short that almost my entire butt and something more was showing.

I tried to get up but with one hand on my back he pushed me down impeding me to move. "What if we get into trouble?" I whined worryingly.
"You're already there, might as well do as I told you. If you don't do this we're done" I couldn't tell if he was being serious or not, his eyes had a hint of playfulness and his voice was calmed and serious. I opted to think he was telling the truth, besides I was kind of enjoying this, humiliation is part of the deal no? I tried to forget about the cameras and the possibility of us getting called out because of this, and crawled behind as he walked, he told me his car wasn't that far. He had me look down at all time but still I could perceive him looking at me from time to time, and five minutes later we got to the car, luckily no one came across us. I didn't got up until he told me to. I was new at this, but I know how it works for the most part.

He opened the door for me and I got in, my knees were a little bit scratched but nothing too visible or hurtful.
"Do I have permission to talk?" I asked looking at him, he didn't do the same as he was trying to get us out the parking lot without hitting any car.
"Yes, and by the way can you explain the little dispute you had at lunch?" I adjust my body to be facing him entirely, but he doesn't look at me.
"Hmm, it was nothing important, the janitor just has some problems with me and insulted me so I just had to defend myself. I know about the respecting others rule, but it's impossible for me to do it when people are constantly being rude to me knowing how I react." He stared at me for a moment then looked back at the road.
"Alright, I get it, I won't punish you for that, but we'll work on your patience." His response relieved me, but made me wonder how we'll work on that.
"So where are you taking me?" I asked, sounding more excited than I intended to.
"A date."

Thank you for reading humans ♡