Chapter 24- the text

Apparently Axel doesn't have school until Monday and today it's Thursday. I woke up sore and sleepy, on the contrary of Axel, he seemed happy he didn't had school, so he didn't had to work until almost midnight, just the standard.

However because of the course I'm taking, I'll be home one or two hours later than him. We woke up at the same time and to save time he went to the other room to take a shower. I wasn't very happy with him when I looked at myself on the mirror, my left cheek still had a red mark from the slap, and my lip was broken. I could cover the cheek with makeup, but the broken lip is kind of difficult to hide. The worst of it was that every time I patted myself with the beauty blender it really hurt... Axel.

I got ready and went to the kitchen, where Vanesha had our breakfast prepared. She's kind of a part time maid, only works on the morning, getting here even before Axel wakes up and does some basic stuff. But I'm really the one who does all the chores and even do the cooking. Sometimes I sent the dinner to Axel's office, but yesterday wasn't one of those days.

"Good morning Vash." I said as I took a sit on the island and had a sip of orange juice.
"Good morning Mrs. Davidson." I liked that name, it makes me smile for some reason. She's alright I guess, she's almost forty and has two kids, one's even older than me. Lorraine hired her and I have no reason to fire her... yet.
"Good morning ladies." I hear Axel's voice behind me, but I don't dare to turn around, last night was scary and I know my stupid ass mouth won't stay quiet, I don't want to deal with a punishment this early in the morning. It's better if I keep my profile down.

"Good morning." We both respond, but I don't look at him and he sits next to me. Then I saw his hand moving to my face, he made me look at him.
"What's wrong my kitten?" He said softly still with a hand on my right cheek. I looked at Vanesha who had her back facing us cleaning the dishes then at him, then at her again, she could think he's weird for calling me kitten.

"Hey, eyes on me." His tone was still soft and I gave in. I pointed with my finger at the broken lip that was clearly visible.
"This." I pouted, he was really spoiling me.
"Oh, I'm sorry about that my love. Just watch your mouth from now on, okay?" He said that last part as a whisper by my ear. I won't promise that, but I can't say that.

"Okay, but how am I going to explain this to people?"
"You're smart, I know you can come up with something." I resisted the urge to roll my eyes.
"Let's go, we're going to be late. I'll take you to work. " He said getting up. "But what about after work? I need my car."
"I'll pick you up don't worry." I hopped from my seat and we went to the garage and got to the car.

"So I see you're surrounded by men at work." Axel said with his eyes on the road, I was reading today's agenda.
"I mean yeah, but they're mostly family members, and the others I don't even speak with them. You don't have to worry about it Master." I said with my focus still on the list.
"I suppose it's alright then. Speaking of which, I need to have a meeting today with Jonathan, can you fix that?" Ugh, I can't even hear his name.
"Sure, at what time you do it?"
"Three to four." I looked at the agenda again and there was nothing arranged for that time.
"Done. But are you coming or does he has to go to you?"
"I'm going." With his words we arrived to my destination. I was about to get out of the car when he stopped me.
"Aren't you forgetting something?" A goodbye kiss... finally! I grabbed his tie and pulled him for a kiss, that lasted longer than I expected.

This was my time to tease him back, not teasing is not on the rules so I can't get punished by his. My hand travelled its way down to his chest, then his abs, and finally his dick, I couldn't believe it was already hard from just kissing, but it was, a win for me, I rubbed it and gained a groan from Axel, I kept rubbing it until he desired more and his breath became heavy. Then I just got out of the car before he could catch me  and got inside the building.  It was the first time I've seen him flushed and bewildered and I think I was as affected as he was.