Chapter 1- The Greek god

"I can't believe you've been here for almost four years and haven't noticed the Greek god of your class!" Marie, the new girl, almost screamed at my face.

We were at lunch and I was trying to tell her how I've never seen that very hot and handsome guy before.

Though it seemed that everyone knew who he was, including my two best friends Chloe and Carmen.

"Oh believe her, she only sees what she wants to see, and she doesn't even have the time to be looking at guys because she has her own boyfriend--and by boyfriend I mean her bed." Chloe jokingly says laughing, and Carmen starts laughing with her.

I just roll my eyes at them because it's true, I've learned not to care about anything or anyone at this point of my life. I don't even care about school, I'm just studying because my father said it was mandatory for me to get my high school diploma in order for me to work at the family business.

"That's hardly believable, that guy it's impossible to ignore, don't you see the light that's emerging from him? I feel like those flying insect that are dumbfounded by light." Marie says with an agonizing look on her face.

So then I analyze him closely, he was three tables away from us with his two friends- well he was also surrounded by hungry bitches, all needy for even the slightest interaction from him. I was surprised of how easily I got attracted to him. It was true, he was a Greek god, his fresh haircut matched so well with his face structure. He could cut glass with his very defined jawline, and I would do anything to kiss those delicious juicy lips. I couldn't see the color of his eyes very clearly, but they sure were clear. Then suddenly, he glanced at my direction and our eyes met. I was hypnotized, my mind and body frozed completely, he had very clear green eyes, and it was as if he was trying to look at my soul. For what seemed like an eternity I came back to my senses and I quickly lowered my gaze.

There was something in him, something that made me want to throw myself at him and tell him I was all his. Oh shit, I am now one of those hungry bitches. That's something.

Lunch ended and we went to our designated classes. At this hour, the three of us have different classes, and well now Chloe is stuck with Marie. I don't really like her, well I don't like anyone but I mean I guess it's fine that she hangs out with us if the girls are fine with that.

It has always been Chloe, Carmen and I. I don't like to brag but we are kind of popular. I have even won the most beautiful girl of school award, and might have won the most beautiful girl of the district too.

Which makes it weirder that I hadn't seen that Greek god until now, because I was told that he is a male version of me. Billionaire parents, future CEO of their business, popular, hot, intelligent-in other words he's perfect. And I now regret not seeing him before, it's almost the end of the year and I won't have much time to seduce him! Oh God, why am I thinking such things! I have never thought of seducing someone, every boy that approaches me seems bland and boring-and I have been approached by many. But he's different and I am not letting him get away.

I was so immersed in my thoughts that I didn't noticed how someone took a sit besides me and was also staring at me. That someone was him, the Greek god was there, just inches away from me, with the same look on his eyes as before, and there I felt something I have never felt before towards a man: desire. Sexual desire to be specific, I could feel myself getting wet just by him looking at me. The only thing I could do was press my thighs together. He seemed to be aware of my thoughts because a smirk appeared on his face. I was embarrassed yes, but I wasn't the one to be all shy and quiet.

"Yes? Do I have something on my face?" I spilled, trying to sound as natural as possible.
"Yes, you have the words 'I want you to fuck me' all over your face." He said taking me by surprise, and here I thought I could hide my thoughts better.
"Oh you caught me! Well now that you know, I guess I don't have to hide it anymore. Yes I want you to fuck me, but so does every girl in this school so it's not a big deal." Yes it is a big deal, I want that man more than I have ever wanted something and I'll do anything to have him.
"Indeed, however I believe you're the most gorgeous, beautiful, and prettiest woman I've ever seen in my life and it's obvious that you want to be mine."

Oh, he-- oh I must be dreaming or something. I start to pinch and slap my cheeks not realizing how stupid I must look because he starts laughing making me stop whatever I'm doing. I get how he thinks I'm beautiful and all, but it's just confusing how he approached me right after I realized he existed. Also he is always surrounded by other beautiful girls-- including my "arch enemy" Gloria, who's always second on every beauty contest we compete in.

"Why are you telling me this just now? I mean, I think we've been in the same school for years."
"You won't believe this, but I didn't know you existed until now." His response just makes me laugh, that's crazy how we didn't knew about each other's existence until now.

He arched his eyebrows in confusion by my sudden laugh then a smile formed on his amazing lips. I was hypnotized again by his smile, he is sure a piece of art. What the hell is he doing here, he should be locked at the Louvre Museum or something.

"I'm sorry but it's funny because I just happened to realize your existence today as well, so believe me, I believe you." He seemed a little bit surprised but then he just leaned back on the chair, looked at the ceiling, let out a long breath then smiling he met my eyes again and said "So... want to be mine or what?"

Hi, I hope someone reads this. Life's good. Thank you for reading, and keep doing it!! It gets better I swear...