Chapter 8-sneaky

"A date!" I have never been on a date with anyone.

My excitement is gone when I look at my reflection on the car's mirror. I still looked horrible and my uniform is kinda dirty.
"Hmm I think I'm going to pass. I'm not ready for a date right now as you can see, I look horrifying." He suddenly stopped the car and began analyzing my body up and down.
"But you look beautiful." He said with the sweetest look on his face. I swear to God, why is he that damn cute? No one has been capable of making me blush this hard, I felt my cheeks burning.
"Stop it, I'm far from beautiful right now." I try to hide my face with my hands but he grabs them before they reach my face.
"Don't hide, you're looking gorgeous right now and always."
"Yeah, but still, I don't feel comfortable on these clothes." I whine a little bit more until he gives in.
"Okay then, I'll take you to your house and then I'll pick you up for dinner so you have time to get ready." I don't have any objections, however my father on the contrary has problems with me going out at night.
"I'll love to but my father--"
"Your father will need to understand that you're not a child anymore and we'll get married so it's perfectly normal for us to go on dates." He interrupts me sounding as if he's pissed off, I believe he has some anger issues, just like me, so I agreed with him.

As we get closer to my house I decided to change the plans, we'll go to my house and I'll get ready while if he wants to, he can change into one of my brother's clothes. If I wait for dinner time I'm afraid I won't be able to get out as my father gets home around that time.

We parked the car one block away from where my house is, just in case, and walked all the way and stopped at the giant gate where one of the maids opened and lets us in.

I didn't remembered the path to get to the my house being so long and tiring. Finally we got in the house and I showed him where my brother's room was then I went to mine to get ready.

It's weird how he didn't asked me more about my brother as he's practically nonexistent to my family. Anyhow, I don't know what to wear! What do you wear for a date? I throw myself to the bathroom and take a quick shower still with the question of what to wear. He didn't told me if we were going to a fancy or casual restaurant. As I get out the shower and go to my walk in closet I hear someone call out my name, and it seemed it was Axel, I told him to stay hidden where I left him, only one of the maids that I confide in saw him so we were safe, but if he starts yelling out my name like that everyone will know he's here and I'll get into trouble!

Before he yelled my name again I ran to the door and opened it but he wasn't there, I peaked out my head and see him three doors away from my room. Ah of course, I didn't told him where my room was so he was calling out my name because of that, but why the heck is he wearing just a towel!
"You! Come here!" I kind of whisper-yell at him, beckoning him to come over and he does it.
"You? Is that the way you're supposed to address me?" He starts saying and I just stopped hearing everything else as he was half naked in front of me, he was more muscular than it seemed, only from seeing his chest I could tell it was hard, and as I looked down I could tell something else was hard too and amazingly big-- the touch and strong grasp of his hand on my neck took me back to reality.
"I am talking to you Amelia, the least I expect is for you to pay attention to me." I was forced to look at him, he wasn't angry but his dominant side was showing.
"Yes Master, I'm sorry. It's just that you have a mesmerizing body and I couldn't help it." I tried to say, but it went out more as a shaky whisper since he still had a grip on my neck. My compliment towards him worked since he let go of me kind of smiling.
"You have an amazing body as well." I looked down and I realized I had only a towel on too, and it was so short that if I turned around he could see half of my butt cheeks and my boobs were on the edge of falling out. I consciously try to hide myself with my hands and he just starts laughing cynically.
"Anyways, as you can see I had a little inconvenient with my clothes, your brother's closet is locked and my uniform got wet--don't ask me how so--"

"Amelia!" I hear my mother's voice, and if she's here... my father is here. I quickly grab Axel and pull him to my room closing the door.
"Yes mother!?" I yell back at her, hiding my distress.
"Your father wants to speak with you come down now!" Shit, what does he wants now, he only speaks with me when I do something bad.
"I'll go down in a minute, I just had a shower!"
"Okay!" I lastly hear her say, and then realize I had pushed Axel against the door and my body pressed to his. I instinctively took some steps back.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" He asks, slowly walking towards me while I backed away until I hit my bed.
"No I'm not." was the last thing I got say before he hungrily took my lips into his. I don't know how and when but he took off my towel and threw me into the bed. He was on top of me between my open legs, he broke the kiss and began making his way down my neck leaving wet kisses all over, I couldn't help but to loudly moan when he took on his mouth one of my breasts while pulling hardly on my free nipple with one of his hands. When he heard that moan, his hand moved its way to my wetness right into my weak spot.
"Oh fuck!" He stopped what he was doing with his mouth to look at me.
"Shut up." He wanted me to shut up but his actions telled otherwise, he entered one finger then two and kept eating out my hardened nipples. I wanted him inside me, his cock wanted to be inside me as it was almost breaking free of the towel's hold.

Axel catched me eyeing his member, his eyes were darkened full of lust.
"Do you want it?" He said as he took his towel off, and oh lord... it was big, seeing it made me want it more.
"Yes..." I can't believe I am saying this.
"Yes what?" He bit my neck and the tip of his cock touched my entrance, I was a moaning mess.
"Yes Master, I want it inside of me please." All shame left my body, if someone would have told me I would be saying and doing this type of things I wouldn't had believed it at all. I could feel how he was about to go inside me, but he stopped.
"That's cute." He smirked and stood up leaving me all confused.
"On your knees now." he pointed to the floor and I did as he said.
"I've never done this..." I said looking up at him.
"Don't worry kitten, you'll do great, now open your mouth like a good girl." I did as told and as soon as I opened my mouth he grabbed a handful of my hair and simply began fucking my throat ignoring my desperate tries to break free, my eyes started to get watery and I had to fight back my gag reflex. Then a knock on the door was heard.

Thanks for reading ♡°♡