Chapter 31- I don't need friends

I didn't know what to do, Carmen and Marie knocked on the door a few minutes after Axel and I arrived home.

She wouldn't let it slide, she wanted to know what the hell happened at all cost and I didn't know if I should really tell her or not. It was something serious for me and if it got leaked it could really affect my family. It wasn't anymore about the cheating and betrayal, it was now about a crime, Chloe is not 18 yet which means my father had sex with a minor.

We all sat in the livingroom, the four of us but Axel was minding his own business.
"Speak." Carmen said crossing her arms on her chest, she seemed upset. If I don't tell her she won't let me be at peace, and Marie was hella confused too, after all she only knows the first part of Chloe's doings.

"Chloe forgot about our ten years of friendship and messed with stuff that she shouldn't have." They both frowned in confusion, so I spilled it all.
"I saw her, with my own yes, fucking my father." Carmen gasped and Marie widen her eyes in shock.
"What the... how could she?!" Carmen jumped from her seat and began pacing back and forth with distress. "She knows how traumatized you were after finding him with another woman! How could she!"
"Wait wait, your father has cheated before and she witnessed your sadness?" Marie said as if she couldn't believe it, I couldn't either.
"She did, our poor Amelia got into a deep depression because of how destroyed her  mother was, and we did it all to help her out."

It was somewhat the truth, my mother lost all strength to live and... one night she tried to commit suicide by taking a bunch of pills but I stopped her and talked her into sense. No one knows about that, I don't even know if she herself remembers because she was drunk and never mentioned that again to me nor I did to her.

It was the worst moment of my life, and even after that, she forgave him or he manipulated her, because her family doesn't believe in divorce or separation. Then she became his tail again, always following him and doing everything he wanted, I don't know if she wants to do it or she's just forced into doing it. Still, the memory of her being so broken haunted me, I hated him after that, and I just became a bitch.

That's what I should be, a heartless bitch always, because when I try to be good then things like this happen and people try to take advantage of your niceness.

"But wait... Chloe is still a minor, if her parents find out about this--"
"No one is going to find out anything, you guys are not going to say a word to anyone. It'll just make things worse for me." I interrupted Marie, as much as I would want Joseph to be incarcerated, it would just destroy our family and the business as well.
"But what if he's really using and abusing her just as he does with all the women on his life?" Carmen said questionably, as if finding an excuse for her friend's betrayal.

I surely would had known if that was the case, she seemed to be enjoying herself when... I don't even want to think about it.

"Oh right, you don't know about the other sweet detail. Chloe was the one who made my father take the decision of me marrying early and dropping out, not only that but the incident about the rats, she tried to ruin my wedding, if one of those rats touched me you know what would had happened to my skin, and she knew it too."
"What?" Axel and Carmen said in unison, I turned my head to see Axel with a blank expression slightly lifting his eyebrow.
"Why didn't you tell me that?" Axel spoke, then Carmen did.
"Why didn't you tell me that?" She emphasized on the 'me' part.
"I wasn't sure if it was true, but now there's no doubt."
"So you thought I lied about it?" Marie asked on defense mode.
"I don't know, I didn't had any proof other than your word, and you were also drunk when she confessed it to you, so I didn't know what to think."
"Wait, she knew about it?" Carmen raised her voice a little.
"She was the one who found it out first the night we all went out." I tried calming her down, it was getting a little too intense here.
"You guys knew it months ago and didn't told me! Am I not your friend Amelia?" I don't like where this is going.
"I don't know, are you? I feel like I can't trust anyone now." I unthinkingly said, and she took a long and deep breath.
"Amelia, it's not our fault that your father's a whore and your mother can't stand up for herself." I was speechless, she really went that far and I couldn't even react or respond, my mouth opened but I couldn't say anything. She then realized what she said and tried to apologize but Axel spoke first.

"Out. Get out of my house right now." They hesitated, but you can't go against Axel's commands when he get serious, it's impossible not to feel threatened with his words. So they did, they got out of the house and I was left thinking. Is that the kind of friends I have?

I buried myself in the couch then Axel sat next to me.
"Don't take her seriously, you were both upset at the moment and weren't thinking straight." He told me softly while embracing me.
"I don't need her, I don't need friends. Friends are just a waste of time and and most of them are fake." Chloe and Carmen, they were the only friends that stayed with me in my worst. I had tons of friends in my childhood, but little did I know that they were friends with me to gain some benefit.

I thought those two girls were different, I thought they understood.

"Don't say that, everyone needs friends, it doesn't matter if they are fake or not. And if they want benefits from you then you should extract some benefit from them too and make it even. You should really make up with those girls, one day they could really be of help." I thought of it, then I'll have to be a complete hypocrite. If I don't want to be their friend and don't trust them anymore... but still act as if we're the best of friends. It's true, one day I might need them by my side, but at the moment I don't want anything to do with them.
"I'll think about it."
"Don't think about it too much. Sometimes you have to tolerate certain things in order climb to the top. Isn't that what you want? Become the leader... but if you keep ditching everyone you know then you won't make it. You need the help of people, it doesn't matter if they secretly hate you or if you can't stand them, connections is what makes you powerful." He has a point there, but is that what I really want? Be the CEO of a business that doesn't take me seriously? Well, yes. It's clearer than crystal right now, I'm going to get to the top and show Joseph what I'm capable of doing with or without his help. I'm not his daughter anymore.

We remained silent for some moments, but it wasn't an awkward silence. I just wanted to relax and not think of anything. However it was difficult, I needed to distract my mind and then remembered about my punishment, I really needed it.
"Axel." I said to get on his nerves, and it worked because he threw a glare at me.
"The punishment, do it now." He got his face close to mine, as he caressed my cheeks with the back of his hand, dangerously moving down my throat. In a sudden move he gripped my neck making me squeak.
"We went through this already, a request should start with a 'can you please' and end with a 'Master'." He said in a soft but stern voice by my ear, and my legs opened instantly, his threatening voice just made me want him more.
"What if don't want to?" I tried to say, and he took a handful of my hair and pulled hard while his grip on my neck tightened.
"You just want me to fuck you, don't you? My dirty little slut." I smiled at him, indeed, I wanted him really bad.
"Too bad." He got up the couch and forced me to get up as well, with his hand still on my neck. Then he let go of me and took off my dress and made me take off my underwear and hand it to him.

"Open your mouth." He ordered, wait, is going to put my panties inside my mouth? I'm into it, I love tasting myself. I did as he said and he introduced them inside.
"Now, go kneel on that corner facing the wall." What? No! Not that again, he only used that punishment once, it's so boring. I shook my head in denial trying to make him change his mind and to go harsher on me.
"Do you think I'm fucking playing? Get to that fucking corner and kneel." He said this time with anger, but still not raising his voice. I shook my head again and in response he grabbed my arm and yanked me to the couch, he had me lying on my stomach pining me down with his knee pressed on my back, then he began to spank the shit out of me, I forgot I still had some fresh and hurting bruises, so it stinged and hurt like hell.

I screamed, I begged, I apologized with my underwear still inside my mouth. I tried to get away, but what could I expect if I provoked this to happen. After 25 spanks, he made me sit and as he stood before me, forced me to rub his cock until his cum was all over my chest. I didn't had more choice than to get to the corner after that, I kneeled with his cum on me, drool coming out of my mouth, dry tears on my cheeks and a dripping wet pussy. I had to stay like that until he finished watching a movie, but at least I had the chance to please him.

Thank you for reading♡