Letter From Mark

Dear my sweet Vanessa,

They say that the world was meant for two. The sun is meant for the moon and the land will always meet the sea. This list could go on forever but one thing to note is that for each pair there is always a strong connection. There was a point in my life where I couldn't imaging being on that list. I could not have even imagined caring about someone else other than myself. But, look at us now, connected as ever. When I believed that there was not a person out there for me I despised the day that I laid my eyes on your beautiful soul. It was frustrating for someone to fill my thoughts the way that you did. It was scary to love you at first, but that is how I knew it was real. The truth is that I'm still afraid because all I want is nothing but every drop of your love. 

You are the love of my life, Vanessa. You bring the whole world to shame. With each and every breath you take, you manage to effortlessly fill the empty voids I have in my heart. I thought two people coming together and filling out each other's faults was unheard of and unimaginable until you came into my life. You showed me that there were such things as love and peace in a sinister world. You put me in a complete and utter trance ever since the first day I saw you laughing bashfully at the end of a bar. You gave my life purpose and light. I promise you honestly and happiness for the rest of your life. I promise you everything you could ever desire. Our love will never fade away my beloved wife and with all of these promises I've made, I will never not cherish you.

They say that the world was meant for two. Darkness and light, the broken and the healed. But most importantly on that list, me and you.

Yours for eternity,

Mark