chpt. 4

hi guys!! so i'm new to this whole writing thing so if you could show some support by voting for my stories or even commenting some (friendly) comments to help me out that would be fantastic :) thank you for reading !

Reader's POV

No. Oh no. He knows. How did he just know that I was thinking about him? I mean yeah he's sitting right in front of me of course i'm thinking about him but in my head somehow he KNOWS i'm thinking about way more than what's going on right now.

"No, I'm just thinking about... uh... breakfast! As a matter of fact, i'm starving, we should def-"

"F/N. I can tell my your smirk, your daring (E/C) eyes, and your rosy cheeks that you are in fact not thinking about breakfast right now." Levi shot back at me.

What do I say.

"Levi, can we talk about this later? I actually do have something to ask you about."

I want to ask him about his past. I want to know how he got over it so quickly, and how he turned his miserable self into humanity's strongest solider.

"I guess that is fine, brat. I'll come to your room tonight and we can go to mine, so that way we don't have to sit outside again. I'm sure my room is much cleaner anyway. Now, about that breakfast..."

I smirked and we both stood up and climbed down the stable and walked back toward HQ.

When we walked in together, everyone was staring at us. Especially Hange, who had the biggest grin on her face.

"F/N!! F/N!!! YOU NEED TO TELL ME. EVERYTHING." Hange screamed.

I looked at Levi and we both made eye contact. He smirked because he knew that Hange would be freaking out like this. He did not care one bit. But I kinda did. I didn't really want everyone thinking that something insane happened last night because it didn't.

"Hange, I'll tell you later. But could I please have some alone time with my friends? And then after training we can go see Sawney and Bean. I swear."

"Fiiiineeee. I CANT WAIT!!" Hange said as she skipped back to her table where Levi was sitting so she could torture him now.

I sat down at my table between Mikasa and Armin. Eren sat in front of me with Connie and Jean to his right snd left, and Sasha next to Connie.

Mikasa looked at me, and she almost looked pissed. "Soooo.. What happened last night with that idiot?"

Everyone at the table looked my way like I was just going to tell them we got married last night or something.

"Guys. Seriously chill out. Captain and I just talked. He noticed how stressed I've been and just sat my down for some tea. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Pshhh, borringgg!" Said Jean.

"Yeah, next time you better get some actionnn!" smirked Connie.

"Hey! Stop it! I don't think anything like that will EVER happen with me and Levi. It doesn't seem like he has the personality to ever show affection for someone, especially someone like me."

Ouch. That kinda hurt. I don't know why I say these things about myself. Especially out loud.

"Ok well I definitely think you deserve nothing but the best and Levi doesn't seem like that kind of person anyway. So no matter if there is or isn't something going on between you two, I'm always here for you if you need to talk." said Armin.

"Armin, you are so sweet. But no need to worry. Nothing is going to change. Now, let's go get to training."

We all got up and went to the field outside of HQ. We trained for about 3 hours today. And there was just something different today;
Levi. I noticed him so much more than I ever did. He always seemed to be in the corner of my eye.

And he was always watching me, too.

After training today, I was so exhausted. I ended up skipping dinner to take a nap in my room. I was just about to doze off when I hear a small knock on the door.

"Who-who is it?"

"It's your Captain. Why aren't you at dinner F/N?"

Shit. Why does he care if i'm eating or not? I walked over to the door and cracked it open. Sure enough, there was Levi Ackerman, staring at my with his cold, grey eyes.

"I said, why aren't you at dinner?" He pushed the door open, causing me to stumble backwards and grab on to a chair at the dining table in my room.

"I wasn't hungry. And I'm so exhausted, so why the hell are you barging in my room?"

Levi's POV !!

Okay honestly, I'm really not sure why I came into F/N's room like this. When I didn't see her at the table with her friends, it made me worry about her. Is she okay? Is she hurt? So I came to her room. Maybe I shouldn't have been such a jerk about it though.

I kind of really want to ask her to hang out again like we did at the stable. It was so relaxing. And being with someone who truly understands me gives me a odd, warm feeling in my chest.

Readers POV ! :)

Levi was standing in the doorway still, almost looking like he had dozed off or been daydreaming.

"Captain, is that all?"

"I said you can call me Levi when we're alone. And no, that's not all. Can I sit?"