chpt. 14

Hi guys! So finally I'm going to start following the actual script of the anime. These next few chapters will all be chapter 1., and then so on. I do plan on writing a different story that has a different setting than this one but still a Levi x Reader, so pls lmk if you'd like to see that :) Enjoy!

readers pov !!

I woke up to the dreaded alarm i woke up to each morning of training, but this time, it was different. Hearing the alarm made me turn over to see the familiar face that I was simply falling for. He lifted his arm off of me, and slammed it on the alarm clock.

"Annoying ass alarm, why the f- oh good morning F/N." He yawned as he put his arm around me again and pulled me close to him.

"Good morning Levi, what the hell did the alarm do to you?"

"Woke me up from the best sleep i've had in years with the prettiest girl I know."

I instantly blushed and squeezed his hand.

"Enough with that, don't we have an expedition coming up?"

"Yes, and we need to get you back in training soon, since you're one of the best soldiers here."

"I said ENOUGH with the sappy stuff Levi, or I'll just start calling you Captain again" I said, nudging him in the stomach. "But yeah you're right, I can't stand this bed rest shit."

Levi sat up in the bed and stretched his arms above his head. He stood up, forgetting that he was only wearing his sweatpants, leaving his carved muscles on his stomach exposed. I don't really think he cared anymore, and obviously, I didn't either.

I tried to roll out of bed, but when I began to stand up, my stomach felt like it fell to the ground and I instantly felt nauseous.

"Owwwwwww my stomachhhhhh" I groaned, putting my hand over my mouth.

"Of course you're hungover. On your first day back to light training. I told you that you shouldn't drank so much." Levi said, going through his dresser to find his uniform for today's training.

"I mean I had fun... I think... I don't really remember anything" I laughed. But Levi quickly spun around and glared at me.

"What do you mean you don't remember anything? Like anything? At all? Not even before you came in here to sleep? Nothing?"

"Levi, you're very talkative this morning. Not like you. Calm down. But all I remember was sitting being handed that first glass of wine and everything from there is foggy" I said, finally standing up and walking over to my bag of things.

"Greeeaaatttt" He yawned, walking over to the bathroom. "I'll be out in a bit."

He seemed pissed off. Or upset. I couldn't really tell. But what was he so upset about? Did something happen last night? He woke up in such a good mood, even sweet talking me, and now all of a sudden he's back to being cold?

I decided to just change into my uniform while Levi was in the shower. In the middle of me trying to find my pants in my bag, I heard the shower turn off.

Shit! I'm in my underwear! Where the fu-

"F/N?" Levi said, as he stood in the bathroom door, towel wrapped around his waist.

"AHHH I'm so so sorry I can't find my pants and I thought I had time to change because you usually take really long show-"

"It's fine. You don't need to worry about changing in front of me F/N. I think we've gotten past that at least, based on last night."

What the hell does that mean? And what the HELL happened last night?

"Uhh, alright." I said, finally finding my pants and pulling them up. Levi turned back into the bathroom, but only cracked the door, and changed into his uniform. I mean I wasn't peaking, but I totally wish I would have.

After we got fully dressed in our gear, we headed down to the cafeteria.

"Levi, when do I go back to staying in my own room?" I asked, walking next to him down the long hallway that I had bumped into him weeks before.

"I believe you have 2 more days of limited sunlight, but you should be able to go anytime since you are light training today anyway." He said, opening the door to the cafeteria for me. "I'll see you later, go eat with your friends."

"Yes Captain" I smirked, winking at him because I know how much he hates it.

He glared at me as he walked to the table sitting Hange, Eld and Oluo.

"F/N!! You doing OK?" asked Armin, waving at me. Such a sweet boy.

"I'm alright, i'm just totally exhausted, and can barely remember a thing that happened last night." They all looked at me with wide eyes.

"You what? You really don't remember?" Mikasa asked, putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Oh my gosh no! Why is everyone freaking out about what happened?! Just tell me already!"

"Uh, Jean you do it." Connie said, nudging Jean.

"Nope. Connie you do-"

"You and the Captain had a little fun in the closet" Sasha blurted out, shoving potato into her mouth.

My eyes widened and my stomach dropped to my feet. My face instantly got beat read and my heart skipped a beat.

"I- We- What?!" I gasped, completely loosing my appetite.

"F/N, you've been pretty friendly with the Captain this whole time, why wouldn't you guys pair up for 7 minutes in heaven?" Eren asked.

"7 MINUTES IN HEAVEN? WHAT?" I yelled, catching everyone's attention. "Shit, sorry. But what the fuck? How do I not remember any of this?"

"You drank quite a bit last night, but when you and the Captain walked out of the closet, that's the first time I've seen him look genuinely satisfied. So something had to of happened." Jean said, smirking at me.

"You're just jealous it wasn't you, horse face." Mikasa shot back, keeping a straight face the whole time.

While we all laughed at Jean getting all flustered, I looked over at Levi, once again staring in my direction. He has got to know what we're talking about. I'll ask him about it later tonight, and I'll just stay one more night with him.

Leaving the breakfast table, we headed outside to the training area. I was so incredibly eager to get training again, until I saw Hange and Levi walking toward me.

"F/N, sorry to hand it to ya, but you have to sit under a tree and watch the hand-to-hand combat training until we get to ODM training." Hange said, patting me on the shoulder and pouting to a tree.

"Damnnnniiittt" I groaned, rolling my eyes.

"Watch your tone" said Levi, glaring at me.

"Levi, she's upset, leave her alone. Well, unless you wanna come watch Sawney and Bean with me F/N!!" Hange squealed, almost jumping up and down. She's insane for those titans.

"Nope, the trees calling for me, gotta go" I said, walking backward toward the tree.

I walked backwards as they began to walk away, but kept eye contact with Levi. He smirked, and then turned forward.

"So stubborn." I heard him say, as he walked away.

As I sat down under the tree, I continued to think about Levi. I pictured what life was like for him, before the Scouts. Everything he's been through.

Levi is the strongest person that I've ever met. I've told myself numerous times, I could would never be able to find someone who has experienced pain like I have, being constantly shut down, thrown out, ignored, and utterly forgotten. But, I have found someone with even more. Losing everyone, everything he has had.

And I want nothing more than to get to know him, and everything he's gone through. To be there for him, to make him believe that he does have someone left, that he does have someone to turn to, someone that understands his pain as much as he feels it.

I want to know everything under that cold, thick skin of his. Everything that he has kept hidden from everyone, for so long. All the pain built up over the years. He needs to know that everything that he has endured meant something to someone else. He needs to know that he is more than capable. Because,

Levi Ackerman is truly, humanity's strongest solider.