chpt. 11

Reader's POV :)

Laying there for what had seemed like an eternity, Levi finally began to scoot around on the bed and open his eyes.

"Ah, good morning brat. How did you sleep?" He said as he sat up and stretched his arms over his head.

"Decent. The bed is comfortable but you are a bed hog."

"Tch." He smirked as he stood up and went to his table on the other side of the room. He poured two cups of tea and walked back over to me.

"Here, don't spill it."

I sat up and took a few sips of the tea. All of this felt so normal to me, like we'd been like this for forever now.

"So, what's the plans for today other than the meeting?"

"Well it seems like we've slept through breakfast, but we can still make it to lunch. After lunch, you're on bed rest. I don't care how much you don't like it, but if you have an concussion, you need to rest." He said as he sat down on the couch he had left last night.

"Fiiiiiine." I groaned as I set the tea on the table and tried to stand up. I winced a little at the pain I felt setting my foot on the ground.

Levi shot up and grabbed my arm.

"Levi, I'm fine. You don't need to help me with everything."

"Do you know how many times you've fallen in front of me, what makes you think you won't do it again?"

"Because I'm not really thinking about the things I was thinking about at the time, right now." I mumbled, slapping my hand over my mouth and praying that he didn't hear what I said.

"Hmm? Then what were you thinking about exactly..."

Someone had knocked quietly on the door.

"State your name and business." Levi said firmly while letting go of my arm and approaching the door.

"C-Connie Springer sir!"

"A-And Jean Kirstein sir!"

Levi opened the door.

"What the hell would you two want?" Levi said while looking back at me.

Connie and Jean looked at me while Levi was looking away, and winked. I let out a laugh and Levi turned back to them. Their faces went back to complete seriousness.

"Uh Captain, we were just wanting to let you and          F/N know that we will be having a little party tonight  after the meeting in the cafeteria. Nothing special, just friends and some booze. Do you guys wanna come?"

"Yes!" I said, with a huge smile on my face. We haven't had a party in so long.

"No. Parties are for idiots." Levi said as he shut the door on them. My smile instantly went to a frown.

"Leeeeeviiiiiiii why nooooootttt?" I whined while sitting back down on the bed.

"F/N, I told you you aren't doing nothing but relaxing tonight."

"You aren't my dad Levi."

He let out a little laugh and sat next to me.

"I wanted to talk about something tonight."

My face got a little warm.

"Can't it wait? I haven't been to a party in so long. I won't drink a lot, I promise. And you don't even need to babysit me. I can walk fine. And then we can talk when we get back."

"We? I hope you're not expecting me to go to a party with a bunch of you brats."

I gave him puppy dog eyes, even though nothing like that could ever convince Levi Ackerman to give into anything.