chpt. 20

part 2 :) ⚠️smuttyyyyy⚠️

Levi's POV (finally !!)

I have been longing for this for such a long time. I no longer felt the same loneliness i had been feeling, but rather felt the warmth of being so close with someone. Although sexual things obviously do bring two people together, with Y/N, it's different. Just being in her presence, being around her, sleeping with her, training with her, it makes me feel so good.

So finally, after these last few months of being together as much as we could, the night before the expedition that could cost us our lives, this happens. And honestly, it couldn't get any better.

Reader's Pov :)

Kissing Levi was the best feeling. It's like our lips were created for each other. Everything just falls into place perfectly in this moment.

"Y/N?" Levi says as he pulls away the kiss.

"Hmm?" I say, wiping saliva off the bottom of his lip with my thumb.

"Do you... want to go further? We don't have to if you don't want-"

"Duh"

As soon as I said that, he flipped me over on my back, exposing my body to him. He began to kiss me again, his lips moving from my mouth, to my jaw, to my neck, down my chest to my stomach, and then at the seem of my panties.

He moved down more, and began to kiss my inner thighs. He had been teasing me for so long to the point where I couldn't even control the noises coming from my mouth.

This continued until I felt his lips move closer and closer to my panties. He looked up and me and smirked, until he quickly slid my shorts and underwear off, therefore exposing my ENTIRE body to him.

Levi Ackerman.

Before he started, he took a long look at me, looking me up and down.

"So, fucking, beautiful." He said before he went back down to where he was.

I couldn't help but grab his dark black hair as he found all my weak spots with his mouth, making me feel so helpless.

"I see you are already turned on huh" He said under his breath.

"Well no sh-shit, you've been teasing the fuck out of me L-Levi" I stuttered, barely able to talk from the wonders Levi was doing to my body.

This lasted about 5 minutes until he finally spoke up again. Heavily breathing, he wiped his mouth off and towered over me.

"I can't hold it in anymore, Y/N"

I simply nodded because I knew what he was wanting next. He moved back up toward me, and kissed me softly before I felt his rock hard erection on my thigh.

Before I could even speak, he pushed it in, making me almost scream, not in pain, but in absolute awe.

When I said it was huge, I meant it.

Once again, I couldn't help grabbing the sheets beside me, while Levi was picking up speed.

"Fuck Y/N" He moaned, as he lifted his head up.

He took my hands from grilling the sheets and pushed them behind my head. Holding both of my arms with only one hand, he continued to increase his speed, making me shriek in pleasure.

"I don't know how much longer I can hold it in" He said, grabbing my face. He moved his hand down to my neck, turning me on even more.

"Me- Me either"