chpt. 8

Levi's POV!!!

I think I may have let my emotions take control of me when I found F/N. I've never cried in front of anyone, especially not a cadet.

There is just something that sticks out about her though. Although we haven't gotten the chance to have a full conversation about everything, the conversations we have had are different than any i've ever had.

She makes me feel things that I haven't felt in a long time. Not since I lived in the underground. (ova reference.)

I'm truly so glad she is alive. Seeing her being flung up like that; my heart sunk. I really thought it was all over, that everything that I've told her, everything that I've felt with her was all wasted.

Now I just need to figure out what to do next. I don't even know if she feels the same way about me. But right now, she's lying on my back sound asleep.

I could get used to this.

Reader's POV!!

I woke up to Levi steering his horse back into the stables at HQ.

"F/N, are you awake?"

"Yes, how long was I asleep for?"

"As soon as you got on the horse. You were snoring like a man."

Yep, still the same Levi I've known since the beginning.

"Let's get you to Petra so she can check for any injuries." Levi said.

Levi hopped off the horse, took my hand and guided me down. I was expecting to walk fine but my ankle gave out on me as soon as I hit the ground. I stumbled, but Levi caught me before I could hit the ground.

"Woah woah woah, don't go falling in front of me again, clumsy ass."

He put his arm around my waist and I put mine around his neck, and he walked me to HQ, into the medical room.

I sat down on the bed, and Levi sat next to me.

"Levi, don't you have to go report back to Erwin? You don't have to stay here with me." I said, turning to look at him.

"I know I do, but I just need to make sure you're okay first."

Petra walked in the room with Mikasa and Eren behind her.

"F/N!! You're alright!!" screamed Eren, as both him and Mikasa ran to hug me.

"Lay off brats, she's still in pain." Levi snapped as he put his arm in front of them so they couldn't get to me.

"Ok F/N, let's see that ankle of yours." Petra said as she lifted my leg onto the table.

She examined it for a while, and Levi stayed the entire time.

"Alright well it looks like a sprain. You won't be able to train for about 2-3 weeks but other than that you seem to be alright. Just make sure you're getting plenty of rest, and no major light in your room just in case you do have a concussion." Petra said.

"Shit... My room is one of the rooms where the sun pours into it when it's out, and being on bed rest for 2 weeks with a bright room is probably not good." I stated.

"Then you're going to have to stay in a room with little to no light from the sun. And all the cadet rooms here are the same as yours. The only ones that aren't like that are the Captains and the Commanders..."

Levi picked up his head and looked right at me, then Petra, then me again.

"I guess we can ask Commander Er-"

"She can stay with me." Levi said, with that normal, straight face he always has.

"Oh I don't want to bother-"

"You won't." Mikasa looked at Levi with an evil look when he said this.

"I mean, I guess I can put up with it for the time being."

"Fine with me." Petra said.

"Then I should get going, and talk to Erwin. Eren and Mikasa, you can catch up with your friend now. I'll be back in a little while." Levi looked at me and nodded.

As he walked out of the room, he looked back at me and smirked.

There is no way this is happening. First he kissed me, now he wants me to stay in his room? Maybe it's just out of pity but, this is getting a little more serious.

Could Levi feel the same way that I do about him?