chpt. 16

hiiiiiiii love u THANK YOU SM FOR 1.24k READS WHAT

ok that's all have a great night :)))

reader's pov :)

Looking up at the balcony of the stable, Captain Levi stood, leaning his upper body against the railing. I nodded and quickly made my way up to the balcony.

"Hey." He walked toward me with two cups of tea in his hands. "How are you feeling after today?" He asked, handing me the cup of tea.

"I feel good. I'm just so glad I'm able to be back training." I said as Levi gestured me to sit on his cape, as usual.

"I'm glad you're feeling good. So, have you made up your mind?"

"About what?"

"Staying with me longer" He said, his dark, silver-blue eyes digging right into mine. "You told me we would talk about it later."

Cutting right to the chase I see. I hadn't really thought about it much today, being that I was focusing on training and making sure I was doing everything right.

Although I have been busy with the whole rehabilitation training, I still can't seem to get him off my mind. From sleeping in the same bed as him, and whatever happened the night of the party, I can't help but to think about every single moment with him, and wanting to spend more time with him.

"Levi, what happened in that closet at the party? I mean, I know we played 7 minutes in heaven. But that's all I know."

His face immediately got all flustered and a bit red. He looked down at his tea and smirked.

"Tch... Well..." He said, stratching at the back of his neck. I had never seen Levi show emotion like this... It was freaking me out. I can't be that bad.

"We uh... kissed, of course. For a while actually. And... well... you were about to uh... pull down my-"

"OKAY I GOT IT" I screamed, hitting my hand on my forehead.

Fuck. No way. I almost saw it? Not saying it's a bad thing though...

Levi let out a little giggle and looked back toward the sunset. "It wasn't as bad as you think, F/N."

"Well, maybe if I wasn't drunk off my ass, I might of remembered." I said, laying down on my back, looking at the beautiful colors schemed across the sky.

"You know, I haven't laughed with anyone like this in a really long time F/N. You are the one person that I can be like this with." Levi said, laying m on his back next to me. I turned my head to look at him, and he did the same.

"Thank you." He smiled.

Wow, you are perfect.

"You deserve happiness Levi, who wouldn't want that for you? I'm just here, breathing the same air as everyone else. I'm not any different than anyone else here, and I'm okay with that." I said, looking back up at the sky.

"But you are different F/N" He said, moving his hand to my chin and turning my head to face his again. "We relate to each other, and that's something I can hardly ever find in anyone. You are the only one that makes me happy. You are the only one that makes me feel like I have something to live for."

My heart instantly skipped a beat, my face getting beat red, like always when I'm around him.

What is this feeling?

"Levi-" But before I could even say another word, his soft lips pushed against mine, cutting me off mid sentence. His arms wrapped around waist and shoulders, making me feel so warm, so safe.