chpt. 9

Hiiii I hope everyone is doing good :) ok that's all enjoy <3

Reader's POV :)
I was still in disbelief as Mikasa and Eren walked me out of the room and into the cafeteria to eat. It was around 7 at night, so almost everyone was already in their rooms.

"Are you sure you want to stay with Captain Levi    (F/N)? I'm sure we can work something out where you don't have to." Mikasa said, placing a cup of water and a piece of bread in front of me.

"Mikasa, we already found out that Captain Levi's is the only room without direct sunlight, besides Commander Erwin. Hopefully Captain has a couch or something in his room so she won't actually have to sleep with him." Eren said.

"Guys, Ill be fine no matter where I sleep. I don't even think I have a concussion anyway. So hopefully this will all just be over with soon and we can go back to normal." I said.

As I was finishing my bread, we heard a knock on the cafeteria doors and turned around.

Captain Levi and Commander Erwin stood at the doorway.

"Cadets, it is time to go back to your quarters. We're going to have a meeting later in the day tomorrow, but other than that, tomorrow is your day off. Enjoy it and get some sleep." Commander Erwin suggested, while signaling to go back to our rooms.

I tried to get from my seat by myself but all of a sudden I felt a cold hand on my arm.

"Come on, you know your clumsy ass can't walk there yourself." Captain Levi said as he helped me walk out of the cafeteria.

"Sleep well, you two." Commander Erwin said as he walked back to his room.

Walking down that long, quiet hallway with Levi was interesting. The moonlight from the windows were shining onto the floor and reflecting off Levi's pale face.

"Do you have a couch in your room Captain?"

"Yes, I can sleep on it if you'd like."

I nodded and yawned, as we approached the door.

He opened the door to a large, dark room. Cold air poured out of the door and onto my face, waking me up a bit. We walked in and Levi went to his desk to turn on the lamp.

"You need to wash up before you sleep in my bed."

His room was the cleanest I've ever seen anyone's. The bed was perfectly made, the curtains were completely straight, his desk was set, and there was not a speck of dust in sight.

"That's fine. I should be able to do that." I said while Levi guided me to the bathroom. He turned the light on, and there sat a shiny white bathtub, as well as a shower on the other side of the room.

"You can just use the tub since you messed up your ankle. Here's a towel. You better not take all the hot water."

It's like he went back to his normal, cold self. He is talking to me like he used to, which I don't have a problem with, but what could have caused him to act the way he did when I got thrown by the titan?

I walked in the bathroom and locked the door. As I turned the bathtub on and sat down in it, I couldn't stop thinking about how this came to be. How I'm sleeping in The Captain Levi's room, all because I hurt my ankle and may have a concussion.

-

Once I was done washing up, I got out of the bathtub and wrapped my towel around my waist.

"Shit, I forgot my clothes out there." I whispered to myself.

"Uhh, Levi?" I said as I poked my head out of the door.

"What is it F/N?" Levi questioned while sitting at his desk doing paperwork.

"I-I uh forgot my uh, clothes out here. Can you grab them for me?"

Levi's POV

I wonder if she felt uncomfortable that she has to sleep in my room with me, let alone wash up in my bath. I feel bad, but I can't let her see that.

"I-I uh forgot my uh, clothes out here. Can you grab them for me?" She said.

I walked to grab her clothes for her and noticed her panties on the top of the pile. I didn't know how to react so I just tried to keep a straight face and run them over to her.

Little did she know, my face was beat red. I just hope she didn't see.

Reader's POV

As Levi handed me my clothes, I noticed that my panties were laying on the top of the pile.

Shit. I hope he didn't care. Or notice. Or something. That's so embarrassing.

I got dressed and limped my way back into the room.

"Thank you." I said as I walked out of the bathroom in my sweats and a tank top.

"Here, come lay down on the bed so you don't trip like you always do." Levi said as he put his hand around my waist gently. He led me to the bed and I sat down.

"Thank you for all of this, Levi."

"Don't worry about it. I'm going to go shower, you should get some rest." He said as he grabbed extra blankets from his closet and threw them over me.  He must only sleep with one.

I turned over to my side and tried to get as comfortable as I could, but I couldn't stop thinking about him. It sounds so childish, but I really think I like him. His personality, outside of trying to act like a tough guy, is what gets to me.

As I was dozing off I heard the bathroom door creak open. I peaked one eye open to see Levi look out of the door to see if I was sleeping. I quickly shut my eyes and pretended like I was.

He closed the door, and then opened it a few seconds later. I peaked my eye open again to see Levi with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

My face instantly got red. He had sharp, carved abs and a muscular figure. Even though I've pictured it in my head, I never thought it would look as good as this.

I continued to pretend I was sleeping, when we came over to his dresser right next to the bed to grab his clothes. Before he went back to the bathroom to get dressed, I could feel him staring at me. I opened my eye the slightest bit, and I was right. When he walked back to the bathroom, I took a deep breath and prayed he didn't know I've been awake the whole time.

He walked out of the bathroom and went to the couch he was going to sleep at. He sat down, and threw the blanket over him.

"Goodnight, F/N. I'm so glad you're alive." He whispered as he got comfortable.