chpt. 19

HIIIII TYSM FOR 4K YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST JGJKSJFJSJGJR

⚠️Warning⚠️ This chapter contains smut/lemon, pls be cautious if you'd like to continue reading. Thank you & enjoy :)))

After Levi and I finished up getting ready for dinner, we left the room and walked down the long hallway to the cafeteria. His hand was placed around my waist like always, not afraid of people seeing, especially since it was quite dark in the hallway. The chatter of people and light music came from the closed doors.

"Levi, when are we gonna tell them?"

"Soon. After this mission. That way we don't get our hopes up, and neither do they."

I know what he meant by that. This mission could be incredibly deadly. Taking back Wall Maria; we really have no clue what could be out there. He just doesn't want to tell everyone that we're together, just for them to die tomorrow.

And that's why we need to make moments like these count... because we really don't know when the last moments with them are.

Levi took his hand off of my waist. He took my hand, kissed the top, and then let go, opening the door to the cafeteria. As soon as we walked in, Hanji screamed.

"What the fuck is it now Hanji?" I muttered under my breath.

Levi and I walked over to the table that sat Hanji and Commander Erwin. Hanji practically jumped out of her seat when she saw the two of us.

"Hey love birdsssss!!! How was your nap?"

Levi and I looked at each other, our faces warm from embarrassment.

"What are you talking about, shitty-glasses" Levi said, rolling his eyes.

"Well, I went to go give some information to Commander Erwin and he told me to go talk to you about it. So when I went to your room, you didn't answer the door. I knocked multiple times I swear! Anyway, I peeked in because I figured you might have been sleeping... And you were... BUT WITH
Y/N!!!!" Hanji yelled, almost getting stares from closer tables.

"Tch. So much for waiting" Levi said under his breath, his hand on his forehead. He turned and looked at me. "Tell them."

My face was so incredibly red. I really wasn't ready to tell Hanji this, and ESPECIALLY not Commander Erwin. But if she truly saw us napping together, it's so obvious.

"Levi and I... we are... together. We.. uh.."

"Y/N and I have been together since the night of her first day back training. Talked about it up on the stable balcony. There, you happy?" Levi blurted out. Thank goodness he did, I couldn't manage to get my words out.

Although Erwin didn't seem to care that much, just nodding and smirking while sipping his tea, Hanji was pretty much jumping for joy at this point.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL US SOONER?!? I HAD TO FIND OUT FOR MYSELF!!! IM SO EXCITED!!!"

"We we're going to wait until after the expedition..." I said, looking at Erwin. His face looked a bit worried, but nothing to make me freak out about tomorrow. "But since you saw what you saw, please don't tell anyone else okay?

"Ok I haven't told everyone... Just Moblit... And obviously Commander Erwin... And Eld... And-"

"Enough! Did you tell the cadets?" blurted Levi, only trying to shut Hanji up for a second. She shook her head and smiled.

"Good" I muttered. All of a sudden, the cafeteria doors burst open, and Moblit came running to our table.

"Hanji! Hanji!" He screamed. "Your titans.. Sawney and Bean..." He said, scratching his head. "They were killed."