chpt. 7

ayy 2 chapters in one day yuh :) anywayyyy

Readers POV :)

Hitting that tree was probably the most excruciating pain i've ever felt in my life, but luckily i was able to grapple my ODM gear onto the branch above it, causing me to only hit the tree, and not completely fall onto it.

Everything was dizzy, but I heard a loud boom right after I realized what had just happened. Although I was still in pain , I was still able to fight.

"The titan should still be there right? What happened to my friends?" I thought to myself.

But when I went to stand up, someone flew from another tree to the one I was on. They carefully pushed me back down onto the ledge, and sat down next to me, facing the opposite way.

"What happened? Where is everybody?"

They took their hood off and turned toward me.

Levi Ackerman.

"Levi, why are you here? Why aren't you down there fighting?"

"The titan is already dead, dumbass. But I was worried about you. You got flung like a frisbee."

"I'm fine. I'm just a little dizzy. But everyone else is okay?"

"Yes everyone else is fine. You've been up here for a while though, I already sent everyone back while I tried to find you."

All of a sudden, he leaned toward me and put his arm around me and his head on my shoulder.

"I really thought you died. I thought there was really no one left that I can stand."

My stomach dropped. I think my heart also stopped beating in that moment.

"Well, I'm fine. I might just need a little bit of rest, and maybe a new gear holder.. mine kind of got smashed when I collided with the tree."

Levi looked up at me. Now, this look was different then any of the other ones. He looked at ease, and peaceful.

"F/N, you are truly the only person who gets me here. I've never talked about the things that I want to talk to you about with other people. I am so glad that your dumbass didn't die."

I looked down, but before I could close my eyes, I felt his cold hand on my face.

He grabbed my chin, and brought my face close to his.

He looked at me in the eyes for a second, smiled, and then kissed me.

My stomach dropped to my feet. I didn't know how to react to this at all. I've had major feelings for him since we met at the stables, but I never thought he felt this way about me as well. I just thought we had a lot in common.

I broke from the kiss and looked at him. He had tears rolling down his face. Finally having this bit of emotion, this bit of satisfaction for once in his life, he broke down in tears, but not sad ones.

"Levi,"

He wrapped his arms around me and stuffed his face in my arms.

I have NEVER seen Levi show any emotion or sympathy for anyone or anything at all. And crying was definitely NOT what I was expecting right now.

"Let's go home. Today went wrong."

"No, F/N, today was good, now." Levi said as he pulled away from the hug.

"My horse is right down at the bottom, can you climb down?"

"I'm not sure, I'm still super dizzy."

"Then I'll carry you down there." Levi stated.

"There's no way you can do that. I'll just try to-"

He grabbed my waist and used his ODM gear to reach the ground where he put me on his horse. He hopped on after me. He grabbed my arms and wrapped them around his waist.

"Hold on tight. I can't have you leaving me again."

I sat there behind Levi, my head still spinning and comprehending what the hell just happened. I laid my head down on his back and fell asleep, and slept all the way back to HQ.