chpt. 5

Readers POV!!

Did Levi really just ask to come into my room? I don't know what the hell he wants but if it's about me slacking off in training again i'm not having it.

"Yes, you can sit."

I pulled a chair out from the table and walked over to sit in mine. Levi closed the door behind him, making me a little nervous about what his lecture was about this time.

"So do you remember when we were at the stable talking about our past and stuff?" Levi said as he sat down at the chair.

Why is he bringing this up?

"Yes, why?"

"Although you are in fact a clumsy brat, I really did feel the most relaxed i've felt in a very long time that day. I did enjoy talking with you. Just so you know."

What?!? I thought this was going to be some lecture on why I've been looking at him during training or something along those lines.

"So, is there a possibility we could do it again? Maybe after this upcoming expodition?"

Oh yeah that's right. We have been training for an upcoming expodition tomorrow. No big deal, just to roam the area and make sure that there are no incoming threats near.

"O-Oh uh, sure thing."

"You don't seem to sure about that, F/N."

Yeah of course I don't your an asshole. But your also so freaking hot.

"Levi, i'm not sure about it because you've treated me like shit until only recently. And if we're being honest here, it's not only me. It's everyone else. So when you ask for me, of course I think it's some kind of punishment."

Now that was risky.

"I don't give a fuck about anyone else, F/N."

My eyes widened and my jaw kind of dropped... but I quickly closed my mouth because he continued to talk.

"I mean, I'm a cunt to everyone because that's the only way they'll learn. But with you, you've learned. Not everything, but you've learned. You've been learning since you were little. Not only that, but you read me. You see things about me other people don't see. And that's why it's changed for you....

You get me."

I didn't know what to say. Levi Ackerman is a cold, short worded man. But this, this is so different. His facial expression is even different. Not as bitchy as it usually is.

"Levi, what do you mean by learned?"

"That nothing, and I mean NOTHING, comes easily."

He is referring to my childhood. He remembered. I thought that night would be forgotten, but he keeps bringing it up.

"Ok well I better be going to bed now, Levi. Our expedition is tomorrow."

His face went back to the usual, cold look as he stood up and pushed in his chair. It almost seemed like he expected something more.

"Goodnight, F/N. I'll see you tomorrow."

"Goodnight Levi."

I closed my door, turned off the lights, and fell back onto my bed. I closed my eyes and took the deepest breath and let it out.

He is acting so different around me. I really don't know how to feel...

But it kind of makes me feel good?

The Next Morning :)

6am.

"Shit. I hate these early morning so much." I whispered to myself as I reached over to turn my alarm clock off.

I crawled out of bed and stretched out. I took my usual shower and changed into my uniform for the expedition today.

I walked out of my room and trotted over to the cafeteria. I saw my friends at our usual table, looking as happy as ever to see me. And so was I.

As I took a step toward my table, I felt a hand on my shoulder.

(whisper)

"Cadet F/N, come sit with me."