F I F T Y - N I N E

This is the last official chapter of DSOTM!

Please read my author's note at the end for more information on bonus chapters! And if you have the funds and wish to support my writing, please donate to my Ko-fi account! Literally any amount is appreciated!

https://ko-fi.com/thealexiarose

Also... If I made DSOTM stickers, would anyone be interested in buying them? Just curious lol

Thea's POV

A week has passed since Grayson and I completed the mate bond, and I feel so much closer to him. Not just because of the sex, even though that was mind blowing, but because we are constantly in contact now.

Gray loves mindlinking me throughout the day, even if I'm right next to him.

The night we had dinner with the pack after we mated was an interesting one... Gray kept sending dirty thoughts through the bond and I had to fight to keep a straight face as Evie told me about all of the exciting ideas she had for when we got to Venice.

We decided that we would travel during Christmas break so I could be back in time for school to restart. We plan to spend about a week away and come back in time to spend Christmas with the pack. 

I know Axel and Cooper should be together for the holidays. They've been through so much in the past few months, and they deserve time off together.

When I offered Cassidy the plane ticket to Italy, she screamed my head off and crushed me in her arms, then spoke about all of the hot Italian men she was going to hook up with.

When Grayson overheard that conversation he became more grumpy than usual and hugged me a little tighter to him. He's so sensitive, sometimes.

Cooper was also very excited to go on the trip, and even though Axel had to stay back, he decided it would be an amazing break from the "stupid shit" he's had to deal with. He also said he was going to visit his older sister who wanted to meet him in Italy with her mate. I wasn't even aware that Cooper had any siblings, but apparently they had a rocky relationship and he chose not to talk about her that much.

Axel didn't seem to be her biggest fan.

After long goodbyes and a makeout session between Axel and Cooper that I could definitely do without, the six of us- Cass, Cooper, Evie, my mom, Gray and myself- all boarded the flight. First class!

I could tell my mom felt weird being the passenger instead of the flight attendant, but I think she was overall excited about the whole experience. It took us about nine hours to finally land at the Marco Polo airport in Venice, and thank goodness that Evie and Cooper slept for most of it. Those two have really been getting along because they're both so childish. 

I also really hope I didn't overhear Cooper teaching Evie curse words...

When we land, the first thing we do is grab our luggage and sluggishly get two taxis to take us to our hotel. We ended up taking another water taxi because our hotel was right on the canal.

The room situation was a whole other conversation. Grayson insisted that he pay for the hotel, but of course he had to pick a luxury hotel that costs more per night than what we pay for our house each month. Each room is enormous and filled with granite countertops in the bathroom and a huge bed that is much larger than a king size.

And, he insisted that my mom and Evie share a room, I stay with him, and Cass and Cooper each have their own room. It makes me sick to my stomach just thinking of what that will cost per night, let alone for the weeklong trip.