23

December 30, 2020

I had no choice

"Babe!!!!" na pangiti nalang ako ng marinig ang boses ng girlfriend ko.

"Hey babe, hows your sleep?" I asked, nandito siya ngayon sa maliit na unit na inuupahan ko, wala na kong magulang kaya mag isa ko na lang sa buhay.

"Good, I bought foods for you." sabay taas ng paper bag na may lamang pag kain, she's very generous and I actually hate it, It's like she's making me feel useless, pero alam kong ayaw niyang maramdaman ko yon.

"You don't have to, I can cook." I still smile, I don't wanna make her feel bad, I really appreciate her effort, Agatha's rich, sooo rich, well her parents, they were both business persons, they own a huge building, and I work there, our relationship was private.

You know mayaman mahirap tandem is hard, pag na kita kami ng taong mag kasama kakalat yan at baka nga maibalita pa sa sobrang sikat ng magulang niya dahil isa lang naman ang company nila sa 'most successful business in the Philippines'.

"Ofcourse I don't want my future husband to be hungry." she then started to clean out my mess then opened the box, inside is pizza there is also rice, chicken, and salad.

"You bought too much." then she gave me a 1 slice of pizza.

"I didn't eat yet." we started talking things, about her out of town last week, she have to go to New York to get her nails done, spoil brat isn't it? But I can't blame her, she have to be presentable because she's going to meet the son of their co-businessman, well I'm jealous, who would'nt be right? He's rich I'm poor.

"Mr. Sur?" I stop mapping the floor when sir Ace called me, how come the owner of this building called the janitor, he's Agatha's dad.

"Yes sir?" I asked. He just look at me form head to toe as if he's amaze.

"Look." he then showed me his cellphone, and when I looked at it, it broke my heart.

It's Agatha with someone, I think this is Mr. Delos Santos son their co-businessman. They are both kissing while Agatha's wearing a gown, and the guy is wearing a suit.

"Is it beautiful? That's my daughter and son in law's wedding pictorial, their getting married next month." then he looked at me as if he knows what is going on between me and his daughter.

"I'll give you a week to break up with her Mr. Sur. Or else, I will fire you and you will never see my daughter again." then he left me dumbfounded.

Shit.

"Let's go." I held her hand and we both go to an amusement park.

"Wow! Is there anything to celebrate babe?!" she asked happily.

I just shook my head then took her helmet off and put sunglasses on her eyes and hat on her head, so that no one will notice or recognise her.

Sir Ace gave me 1 week and I'll use that remaining 7 days to make a very beautiful memory with her, that I will make sure, she will treasure and tell to her children and grandchildren.

"Let's go there!" she's like a kid, yes she's spoiled, but I know she never experience to be at a amusment park with someone. We just enjoyed our day we rented a hotel and stayed 6 days there and finish all the rides. We also ate our favorite bulalo at Tagaytay.

And after a beautiful days, here comes the disaster, here comes my, our, heartbreak.

"Babe. Are you ok?" she ask me then hold my forehead.

"Agatha." I called her name, cold as ice.

"Yes babe?" she smiled oh fuck don't give me that smile.

"When is the wedding? Am I invited?" I ask. Her smile immediately fades away and her eyes started to water.

"B-babe I'm sorry, g-give me time to stop the wedding, I-I promise that you will be my g-groom." then tears started to fall on her precious eyes.

"I already accepted it Agatha, money won over love ok? I want you to be happy, you know HAHA your dream wedding will come true, I-I heard you will be having a g-garden wedding, all pink, t-thats out plan right." then my voice started faiding holy shit my eyes started to water.

"Please fulfill our plan, even if, even if I'm not the guy, w-who will be on the aisle w-waiting for my bride." then left her.

After 1 month Agatha and her HUSBAND got married HAHA I was there, I became there photographer on the wedding and waiter on the reception. They got married at church and garden thats what they both want Agatha wants graden wedding then the I don't care who he is guy wanted church wedding.

Years had pass and here I am, still can't get over her, I saw them yesterday, their sweet, Agatha's pregnant, on their second baby, why am I informed well, ninong lang naman ako nung panganay nila HAHA how cruel.

Well It's not her fault, not mine neither, we both just had no choice.

/////WORK OF FICTION/////
/////PHOTO NOT MINE/////