18

November 11, 2020

There are 2 types of people

"Hindi ko talaga alam kung aayusin ko pa o puputulin ko na yung relasyon namin eh, na kakagago na!!!!" na gising ako ng marinig ang sigaw ng mababaliw na atang babae, she's crying while shouting, alone psh baliw siguro talaga.

"You look crazy." na patingin siya sa akin ng mag salita ako, tumayo ako mula sa pag kakahiga sa ilalim ng puno.

"This place is for people who wants peace and silence." I said coldly, she just ruined my good sleep.

"Puputulin ko na ba? O aayusin ko pa?" I smirked after hearing what she've said.

Flashback

"Hey babe!" masayang bati ni Andeng saka umupo sa tabi ko.

"Start reviewing your notes, we have 5 quizes tomorrow." without looking at her, I heared her sighed but still did what Ive said.

"There are two types of people." I looked at her with a asking face, did I ask her that?

"The one who kills it self and the one who fix it self."

-----
The one who kills it self

Life is god's gift, his the best gift, but many people just ignore and don't even treasure it like what Juliene did to her self.

"Taena naman Juls! Lagi ka na lang ganyan! Lagi kang nag seselos eh wala ka namang dapat pag selosan! Tangina ilang taon na tayo pero wala ka paring tiwala sakin!"

"Juliene, you were once my top student what happened? I don't wanna be rude to you but, I wanna be honest if you won't be serious on your studies baka mapunta ka sa low section next semester."

"Sus si Juls? Nako bobo yun noh kaya ko lang naman sinasamahan yon kasi sinabihan ako ng magulang niya, pero kung hindi psh as if naman lalapitan ko yon, alam niyo ba na hindi na virgin yon kadiri diba nag papa galaw."

"Na paka walang kwenta mo talagang anak! Bobo na! Malandi na! Tanga tanga pa! Aba saang kamalasan ka nag mula?! Anak ba talaga kita?! Wala akong anak na bobo na iintindihan mo?! Hindi kita anak!"

"Mag hiwalay na tayo!"

"Sige! Sayo na yang anak mong walang kwenta!"

"Ayoko jan mamamatay nalang ako kesa maka sama ko pa yan!"

"Ayoko rin jan!"

She smiled after remembering just a few hurtful words from her love ones.

"My boyfriend and I always fight, I'm loosing my place as a top student, my bestfriend speaks through my back, my parents told me I'm useless, my parents broke up but whats more hurtful is no one wants to keep me." she said while talking to a non living thing.

"I wanna end my life now, I want you to come near my neck so that I'll die already, but how can I not do it? I still wanna fight, pero sinong sasandalan ko?" she's crying, then suddenly she heard a voice but she can't found where it is from.

"Nandito lamang ako, hindi mo man na kikita, hindi mo man na hahawakan, o kahit man lang maramdaman pero apo, lagi kitang binabantayan, lagi kitang tinitignan mula dito." she cried more after hearing who it is it's her dead grand mother the only one who treasured her.

"L-lola." she smiled, then looked at her hands full of blood, she totally cut it.

"I wanna see you, I don't have place in here."

-----
The one who fix it self

"Altheiah!!!" she laughed after hearing her mom shouting, she hide at the table  then covered her mouth making het self shut up.

"Nako ikaw bata ka talaga nasaan ka na?!" they were playing hide and sick and her mom can't find her It's almost an hour but her mom can't still find her.

Her mom left to find her somewhere else, Altheiah desided to stay there to take a sleep.

She woke up after hearing noises outside of their house. Then she saw her mom covered with blood, she ran and lift her head.

Her mom looked at her, smiled, then wiped her daughters face, holding every part of her face as if she wants to memorize every shape and size of it.

"Huli ka. O-oh ikaw taya ah. P-pag nag kita tayo i-ikaw na taya ah. M-mahal na mahal ka ni mama Altheiah. Wag mong pa babayaan si papa hah?" she then closed her eyes and the smart kid Altheiah already knew her mom was gone for a long time.

She took care of her dad like what her mom wanted her to do but one day he left Altheiah too. He let his self busy working and not taking care of her self anymore, he got sick and died maybe because of his age also.

"HAHA." she sat at the corner of her room, crying alone, no one can hear her out time she's alone.

"You left me very early ma, pa." her shaking voice eco at the room, it's empty she was about to leave their old house but when she saw their family picture she started crying and remembering all those happy memories.

"I-I promise, when I get back in here, I'm already fix, I'll try to fix myself, don't worry I won't forget the happy memories with you, I will always treasure it."

-----

"Psh corny." I said after hearing her story. She just smiled and looked at me.

"I wanna be like Altheiah, I wanna be as stong as her." her smile fades away after saying those words.

"But your story is very unfair babe, Julien, she lost her boyfriend, her tittle, her friend and her parents but Altheiah lost her parents only." I said trying to change the topic I don't wanna hear what shes about to say.

"Yes babe, your right, Julien lost love ones more than Altheiah, but it doesn't mean you lost more love ones you suffered more, you never know how it feels like to lost your parents forever."

End of flashback

"H-HUHUHUHU, wala namang k-kwenta yung kwento mo eh a-anong connect non sa boyfriend ko?" I got hurt form what she've said, but still manage to smile.

"Wala, na isip ko lang na, baka kapag kwinento ko sayo yon, maalala mo na ko, andeng. I'm happy you fix yourself before but I hope you can still fix yourself now like what you did before." then left her confused there, standing.

Andeng lost her memories, andeng forgot my name, who am I to her, our memories, but like Altheiah I fight, I fight because I'm still hopping that one day she will remember who I am to her.

/////WORK OF FICTION/////
/////PHOTO NOT MINE/////