11

October 31, 2020

Grow old with you

"What do you want when you grow up?" my girl asked while looking at the sky.

"Mm why did you suddenly asked?" I asked back didn't bother to answer her question.

"I was just thinking of things." she answer without saying whats those THINGS she's saying.

"What things are you thinking?" I asked her again, I just feel like I need to know what is she thinking right now.

"I'm thinking if were still together after decades." she then looked at me like asking if, are we gonna still be the same.

"I wanna be with you when I grow old." I answered her question then looked at the sky like she did earlier.

I called her so that we can celebrate our 2nd anniv together me and my girl is now 2 years together and counting.

"My dream is to grow old with you, I wanna be your husband, father of your children, and I wanna live with you in a single roof. I wanna see you with a white gown and walking in the aisle with your dad." I'm not sweet, I'm not that kind of person but inside I want her to feel that shes my princess and will be my queen.

"What if I die early?" her question made me look at her shock.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"What if." she then repeated the first two words.

"Then I'll die too, I will never live without you, If you die, I also die, I might be alive physically but will never be back mentally." I sighed after answering her stupid question.

I don't like talking deaths I more like talking future plans together with her and our future children than talking about death.

"How many kids do you want?" I changed the topic, and thats the first question I come up with.

"2 or 1" she answered, she's not that close to kids because she's an only child and just like her favorite disney princess Rapunzel, she's like a prisoner 
when she was just a kid, her parents won't allow her to play with other kids.

"Hmm." I was thinking what question should I ask next her last question just made the atmosphere awkward.

"How about you? How many children do you want?" she was the one who asked.

"2 or 1" I repeated her answer, I saw her smile and laugh a bit before looking at me.

"You're inlove." she then laugh.

"Yeah, with you." I really love making her blush or shy her reaction's are cute and I love it.

I love everything about her, her smile, face, moves, attitude, for me she's perfect.

Months have past and my relationship with her became more stronger everytime I look at her It still feels like I'm looking at the most beautiful view in the world, universe.

I'm now 85 years old and I'm at the church praying to our beloved god, thanking him for all the good things he gave me and where about to give me.

I'm sitting beside a very beautiful old lady very similar to her face. I took my cellphone on my pocket and secretly tooked a picture of her, suddenly I don't know how to stop tha phone from lighting I forgot how to undo flash on camera's.

Then the beautiful old lady looked at me, when our eyes met and I can totally looked into her whole face flashbacks started to run on my mind.

64 years ago

"So I'll go now my mom's waiting for me at the parking area, we'll see each other soon good bye I love you!" she then kissed my checks then run through the parking lot, that girl didn't even let me say good bye to her.

My girl is a certified baby yeah even though were now in college her mom still picks her up after school, drives her going to the school and going to there home.

She almost got raped when she was just a kid so her mom and dad decided to lock her up in their big and mysterious mansion.

She was been homeschool, and It's her first time going to a real school right now, she's my childhood bestfriend I'm her one and only bestfriend before because my mom always bring me with her when she's at work.

My mom is a maid in their house but they never treated us different, my mom was the one who took care of my girl so our family's really close.

Were legal in both sides and they both like us together.

Our realtionship was perfectly fine not until a very serious problem disturb our peaceful realationship.

My girl has been diagnosed breast cancer.

I really got scared after hearing that I cried, she cried we all cried.

"If I don't have my boobs anymore, are you still gonna love me?" It broke my heart hearing her this from me.

"My love, I never love you because of your boobs nor your body I love you because you're you, so with or without boobs I will always love you." she fighted, she let them remove her boobs I don't know whats the use of it but I think It can prevent the cancer or what.

The operation was successful, I thought after that everything will be fine but It got more worst than before.

She got weaker, thinner, she's unrecognizable. I was really shock after seeing her but after looking at her eyes she's really beautiful.

"Do you still love me?" she then asked.

"As I've said before my love I never love you because of your appearance I love you because you're you."

And the most painful day had come, we all know we will end up like this, but why does it still hurts?

"I'm sorry my love, I can't be able to make your dreams come true, b-but you can still ah ha ha no, someone can still make it come true, love someone who will love you more like I do, I love you my love I'll always do." she then close her eyes and all I can hear are people crying, saying her name.

I won't love someone else, If you die, I die, and right now my body is officially dead so no one can date me not until my girl come backs.

Which will never happened...

"I love you too." I then whispered for the nth time love you said left without even waiting for my respond to your good byes.

End

My girls eyes is different from hers, so It's easy to find out who your love is.

The old lady stared at me then raised her eyebrows like asking me if why did I take a picture of her.

This old lady has a very similar face to my girl but they have different eyes so shes not my girl.

"Is there a problem?" the old lady asked I just shaked my head and bowed for respect before leaving the church.

My dream was to grow old with you,
But sadly god wanted me to grow old without you.

/////WORK OF FICTION/////
/////PHOTO NOT MINE/////