36

FEBRAURY 06, 2021

His POV

"What's your plan?" Gia ask.

"I don't know, I don't wanna hurt her, but I know she'll get hurt more if she saw me lying on a hospital bed trying to let myself survive." she let out a big sigh and look at Beth, I was also looking at her, she got surrounded by her chess gamemate or friends how do I even call them.

"I have a plan." my eyes turn to her face as if asking what's the plan she's thinking.

My eyes got big when she suddenly grab my nape and kiss me, when I got back from being shock, I immediately push her.

"What the hell is your problem?!" I shockingly shouted still with this big freaking eyes.

"That's my plan." she smirk and leave me still inshock.

Binalikan ko na lang si Beth and remove what Gia did to me earlier, after getting her home, I immediately go to my doctors clinic for him to check me up.

"Tany, don't you want to be confine? Tany, you're getting alot worst everyday, maybe It's time for you to stop doing sports and lay down your ass in a hospital bed."

"Give me more time doc, I need more time."
"Tany, I just want to remind you that leukemia shouldn't be ignored."

After that check up, I get home and lay down on bed, then I called Gia, yeah, that girl, It's just that, I was really curious what was she saying earlier that 'she had or has a plan' then suddenly kiss me and leave?! What was that for.

"Mm? A-aw careful babe." I disgustedly rolled my eyes after gearing her disgusting moan.

"Can we talk just for a while?"
"M-Mm were talk-Ah! -king."

Yuck, this girl is really nuts, well what do you expect on a slut right, but trust me this girl is good on giving advise.

"I mean without hearing your moans!" she laugh abit then whispered something like, 'I'll call you later' or 'maya na', whatever.

I or she I don't know who hang out the phone, whoever it is were both stupid, psh HAHA.

I let myself busy from doing love letters for my beth, I want her to read it, when she's finally over me and I know that time I'm already gone.

I also cutted our cute pictures and put it in a little folder, I also put a letterings on the front of it 'My Memories With You'. Put some designs, and other stuff, to be honest I'm not that artistic boy, I actually hate doing this kinds of stuff specially for my portfolio, but I guess I can do everything just for this crazy chess player girl, that's her nickname before HAHA, crazy chess player girl.

She got obsesse with chess when she was just 6 yeah what do you expect to a girl with a chess player parents, hindi pa nga siguro siya nag sasalita marunong na siya mag chess HAHA, or baka first word niya 'chess' 'pawn' 'knight' 'hook' 'queen' 'king', ok that's the only things I know hehe.

While me, I love basketball, my dad is a varsity player back then, and became a couch, but when I was 15 he died from just a little sprain yeah, just because of a sprain, he got his foot sprain then it became worst but we didn't have enough money to go to hospital nor clinic, my mom? I don't know, dead maybe.

I belieave that love is like a basketball game, if you love someone you should protect it you should not let anyone steel it. But what if you got it injured or someone, well not someone, something, like uhm, ah! Sickness! What if you suddenly feel pain that will cause you collapse, and drop your love, your ball, the one you're protecting, you'll lose it not because you failed protecting it, because you have to, if you still keep it, it will be sad and hurt if youre already gone.

"Finally." I murmured when the one I'm waiting for called.

"What?"
"About the plan you're saying, I wanna know what is it?"

"What?! You let me stop that fucking great moment just to ask that?" why is she even angry, I didn't do anything wrong, oh well.

"Did you even stop it? I doubt, you took morethan an hour to call me bitch."
"And now you're call me bitch?"

Why is she so angry, is it her period, wait she fucked with someone while she's on her period.

"Whatever, you'll know tomorrow, night don't bother me." then she hung up.

The next day, I was busy chit chatting with Gia about her sex bud, well thats the only topic we could to about, she's the only one who knows about my situation.

"His face was so epic when I suddenly farted right to his face HAHAHAHAHA."
"Pft, BWAHAHAHAHAH."

It may sound disgusting but that was funny imagine a guys licking her ass then suddenly *prt* BWAHAHAHAHAH.

"Tany lets talk." na putol lang yung usapan namin ng mag salita si Beth, why is she here? And why didn't she wait for me? Tumalikod na lang siya. Sinundan ko siya and.

"Yes babe?" she didn't say something she just took her phone out and let me see a picture. I got shock.

"S-sorry."
"M-mm. I-I understand, be happy." she run, I was chassing her when Gia grabbed my arms and said.

"Now, that's my plan. Please, If you don't wanna hurt her, let her be." I look at her with a teary eyed, Day after day after day, I tried to avoid her, I was always with Gia, I saw her onetime, hugging someone, I wanna push that guy buy, who am I? Right.

When the thing I was scared happened, I need to stay at the hospital for good because my situation got worst.

"I bought foods." Gis entered the door holding a bunch of flowers, fruits and a paper bag.

"C-can you, give this to her? W-when I'm gone." she dramatically get the letter and the folio, aw, silly girl, why is she even crying.

"Will you stop saying you'll die! God! That's why you're here at the hospital, because I, we want you to be better! Why the hell is your mindset like that!?" she cried, I hug her, I really love this girl, she became my sister, sometimes baby sister but always big sister HAHA, I will surely miss her sermon.

"T-Tell her, she's the only one. My q-queen."

Dead End.

/////WORK OF FICTION/////
/////PHOTO NOT MINE/////