24

December 31, 2020

Regret

Whats your biggest regret?

Did it affect your lifestyle now?

Did it cause harm?

Wanna know mine?

Here it out, my biggest regret, is when I started living in my own world.

-----Back in 2016-----

"I promise to be with you, in sickness and in health, til death do us part, I may not be a perfect man but I know, I will always do my best to give you the best. I love you so much Mae." then smiled at my wife, being married with someone you really love is a blessing, but in our case, it will never be a blessing this freaking wedding is fake, my, our freaking vows is fake, our freaking smile is fake, her freaking so called tears of joy is fake, all of this is fake.

Mae's parents and my parents are friends since the day that we were born they wanted us to be together forever, even though were feelings for each other is mutual, you know what that feeling is? Hate.

My girlfriend saw us both having a DATE because our loving parents left us both at the mall so she broke up with me, thats when I started cursing her to death.

Then when I saw her with her boyfriend I acted as if I'm her husband, as if she's dumping her boyfriend so her boyfriend broke up with her.

And that day we both started hating each other.

"Dito ka. Dun ako sa kama." the ef? This ugly spoiled brat started throwing pillows at the sofa, or 'my bed'.

"Excuse me, ikaw dito." then pointed the sofa.

"Ako jan." then push her and I lay on the bed, so soft.

"How ungentleman! You said to your vow earlier that you will do whats the best for me and Mr. This is the best for me." and she started forcing to stand me up.

I just rolled my eyes and pulled me close to me, kaya ayon nasa ibabaw ko na siya ngayon, I saw her eyes started getting bigger, psh she looks like a monkey.

"Yuck! Don't tell me youre starting to love me! Your heartbeat is racing men, sorry I won't love you back." then pushed her. What the hell happened to this girl, she just look at me, still in shock, while holding her not so big boobs I mean maybe she's feeling her heartbeat.

I got shock when she start crying.

"W-what the." I whispered.

"What if I really do? L-love you." ano daw?

"I-I l-love you." then hug me. Agad ko siyang na itulak, Is she crazy? Is she pranking me? Naumpog siguro toh.

"I-I'll go sleep at the guess room." at agad lumabas ng kwarto dala dala yung mga unan.

"Oh son? Where are you going?" na gulat ako ng sumulpot si mom sa harap ko.

"I'll go sleep at the guess room mom." mag lalakad na sana ako but she suddenly held my arms.

"Why? Ayaw niyo ba dito mag honeymoon? You wanna rent a hotel? Or a trip? Don't worry tomorrow-" I cut her off gosh she's talking too much.

"We had an l-little argument." the sighed.

'I-I l-love you.'

A shit I remember her words again.

"Oh come on son don't let your wife sleep without fixing your problem, go go, go back and fix it." bumalik na lang ako I had no choice.

Na gulat ako ng pag balik ko she's sleeping at the sofa, whatever, humiga na lang ako sa kama, syempre I locked the door mahirap na baka pag pasok nila makita nila kaming hindi mag katabi edi yari tayo.

"Oh son, good morning! Ang late niyo naman na na gising kakababa lang din nitong si Mae eh, did you have fun tonight huh?" Mae's dad asked. Psh, why are they here?

"Ah anyways I heard from Mia na you both had a LITTLE argument last night, so as our gift we are giving you a ticket to Paris all expenses paid." I looked at Mae, she's just eating her breakfast without looking at me.

Paris

"Isn't it funny?" na gulat ako ng biglang mag salita si Mae.

"Were here for morethan a week but we still haven't talk." I laugh a bit.

"Yeah, I got bothered from what you've said, you know last week." I smiled well like, force smile.

"Forget about it." then smile back.

"Friends?" saka niya inilahad sa harap ko yung kamay niya.

"Friends." naka ngiting tinanggap ko naman ito, honestly.

"Who was that?" she ask, years had past and our relationship as friends is ok but as wife/husband nah it will never work.

"Mm my new fuck buddy, I already fucked her at the bathroom, bed, car, bar. Where do you think we both should go next?" I saw pain on her eyes, psh I didn't know she still Isn't over me.

"Try niyo sa simbahan para makulong kayo." oh come on how bitter. That day I started avoiding her, I don't know why.

Maybe I don't want her to get hurt anymore, I start living on my own world, fucking all the gurls I wanna fuck, forgetting every person I have to forget including her, Mae.

"Let's go somewhere." aya ng new fuck bud ko.

"Where?" I ask, psh she just wants my tits.

"Hmm maybe beach, you know It's summer." I just nodded. We both spend our time fucking in there for 1 week. Hindi nga ako nag paalam kay Mae eh, psh sino naman siya.

"Ramil you should go home, now!!!" what the ef was that? Nag sumbong ba tong si Mae at galit na galit yung boses nitong si Dad.

Pag uwi ko sa bahay nasa harap ko yung magulang namin pareho pero si Mae, she's nowhere to be found as if I care.

"What?" I ask. Coldly.

They just look at me then Mae's mom handed me a photobook. What's this?

"Your wife waited for you, for so long Ramil." and her voice broke?

W-what?

"She's pregnant but after only 2 days she discovered she's pregnant, the baby died in her womb, you know why? Because if stress. Because of you! After she found out she waited for you but where where you?! Having fun with your girls!" saka ako sinapak ni Dad.

Na paupo lang ako, the photobook fell there I saw Mae, and our baby. Mae's pregnancy test, and our baby (I don't know what you call it HAHA yung para makita if your pregnant) and Mae. Laying on a coffin. Beautiful.

I don't know why. My eyes started to water my heart started to get shattered.

"W-where" hindi ko na matuloy ang sasabihin ko dahil sa pag luha.

"At the memorial park katabi ng puntod ng lolo mo." agad akong pumunta sa sasakyan ko and drove there.

"B-baby, l-love." I whispered while holding her 'lapida'.

"S-sir bawal po yan." the guard held my arms as if he's stopping me from what I'm doing.

"N-no, no I-I wanna see my wife, I-I wanna see her for the last time." I cried out shit, please let me see her let me hug her.

"Let him be." dad said. Seems like they followed me.

I continue digging they also helped me, and when I sawthe coffin where my wife was laying I opened it immediately there I saw her.

"L-Love please wake up, please. Do-do not leave me please, I-I promise I won't fool you, I will love you."

End

And that was my biggest regret, when I started living in my own world and forget about my wife, my real world.

/////WORK OF FICTION/////
/////PHOTO NOT MINE/////