6~

"there." I said with a smirk on my face turning my head to Tony. "You did that fast kid." Tony said while putting his hand on my shoulder. I look back at the screen. There where some interesting files.

-----------------------------------------------

AVGR.jkl

HDRA.jkl

CASR.jkl

IMAS.jkl

THBB.jkl

TOOA.jkl

KR.Jkl

AS.jkl

------------------------------------------------

The files where all in scripted... if you can even call it that. Honestly five-year-old me could've done a better job.

The first one obviously meant Avengers, the second one Hydra, the third was a bit more tricky I admit, but it was Captain America Steven Rogers, the fourth Iron Man Anthony Stark, fifth The Hulk Bruce Banner, sixth uhh... Thor...something, seventh well I don't really know..

Is there an avenger who's name starts with a K? I don't think so.. And the last one too, AS... That's weird those are my initials.

I mean I didn't think much of it. I'm sure I'm not the only one with those initials, but still, how big is the chance that you are Iron man's daughter and that there is a SHIELD file with the first letter of your first and last name.

"hey kid, you alright." Tony, who I totally forgot was in the room with me, said. "Yes I'm fine." I said without making eye contact. "You know what, I'm starving, what about you?"

"uhmm, sure, yes, I could eat."

"Nice, let me just finish this." he said when he pulled a USB drive, that I didn't even notice he put in, out of the computer.

"follow me." he said walking to the elevator.

"so where do you want to eat?" Tony asked me. "Burger king!" I said excitedly while raising my arms. I could see Tony smiling. "Ok, sure kid."

After we ordered our food Tony asked me where I wanted to sit. "How about there?" It was in a corner and it looked pretty clean, well as clean as a fast food place can be. "Sure." Tony said putting his hand over my shoulder and leading me there.

After a while the food came and I immediately took a bite. Honestly I missed fast food. For the longest time I just survived on apples or bananas, the things that are easy to steel. I could remember back in the day that sometimes the older kids took the younger kids to a random fast food diner, back in the orphanage. Man, I sound like an old lady.

"Good?" Tony asked me while he took a bite out of his own burger. I just nodded. I heard a ping go off, Tony took his phone out of his pocket and answered whoever he got a text from. He looked at me with sad eyes for about a second before replying to whoever.

"Let's get going, kid."

"But I'm not done yet!"

"Then take it with you."

We are sitting in his car. I was still enjoying my burger and strawberry milkshake. Tony was avoiding eye contact, and I didn't know why. Did he know?! The silence got to me so I decided to try making conversation.

"... Do you ever wish you weren't smart?" I asked him while keeping my eyes on the outside view, even though I could feel his eyes on me for a second, before turning back to look at the road.

"I used to.. But then I created Iron Man, and..."

"Iron Man...You're best creation, right?"

"Yes, it is." he said without hesitation.