8~

I sat there for what felt like an eternity, which in reality was about 5-minutes, yes I get bored quickly don't judge me.

After I got my breathing under control, I got up and started to hack the elevator see if I can get myself out of this situation. I couldn't.

"Now that's just perfect!" again please notice my sarcasm. It was weird, it was like Starks system got overwritten by something like a virus or a Glitch, it was nothing like the system I had overwritten a few hours ago. that slightly concerned me but this is Tony Stark we were talking about, he could do anything, right?

Anyway, maybe I could have some fun with this. I look at the screen where the numbers displayed it looks pretty edvanced. I took a closer look. That's weird this system seems completely fine.

"Mister British voice?"

"Again, it's J.A.R.V.I.S. But what can I do for you miss?" the British voice responded.

"Can you connect the screen to the security system?"

"I can, but you're not authorised to make that command."

"O come on, Canvis! Have a little fun!"

"Actually my name is-"

"Thank you." I interrupted the AI, as I noticed I could see Stark and Steve on the screen. It looked like they were having a conversation.

"This is a something billion dollar system, how is the elevator broken?" I hear Stark say. He was on a computer, he was trying to find a way to start the elevator again.

"Ok, we waited enough, I'm going to get her." Steve said as he made his way to the elevator.

"please don't make a hole in the wall, I'm not made of money." Stark said as he waved his arm around causing a few hundred dollar bills to fall out of his sleeve.

Steve looked at him in full disappointment, Stark didn't even seem to notice the bills that just fell on the ground. Steve turned around again to help me out of the elevator, but the British voice of.. I didn't remember his name made him stop as he started to speak.

"Mr. Stark, there seems to be a problem with the whole system."

"Is someone hacking the system?" Stark asked the AI.

"It seems like it, but I can't trace where it's coming from, It looks like the cause of the stopped elevator."

"wow Tony, someone is hacking your system again, you must be losing your touch." Steve said. I started to snicker after seeing the smirk on Steve's face.

Stark looked like he wanted to kill Steve. "It's probably the kid." Stark said crossing his arms while having a pout on his lips.

"Actually, Mr. Stark, this is not her. She was having a panic attack just a moment ago."

"WHAT?!" Stark and Steve said at the same time. Awww they do care.

They were making there way over to the elevator. "nooo, now they are out of frame, That was better than a romcom, when is the wedding?"