14~

"NO, PLEASE, NO!"
"RORY!!"

I jump up from my bed covered in sweat.

Ok, I had enough of this, it's time to get some answers. But we're to seek? I mean I am in avengers tower, maybe I should look back in the S.H.I.E.L.D files.

I look at the time, 7 am, perfect.

I make my way out of bed, and get dressed.

I was walking to the diner room before I notice Natasha making her way to the elevator. Perfect.

"Hey Natasha, do you know where D-Tony is?" Natasha smirked at me, don't know why tho.

"He's at S.H.I.E.L.D headquarters right now. Me and the rest of the Avengers were asked to come. Something about Thor, London and destruction." She mumbled the last part.

"You want a lift?"

"Yes please." I said quickly. She looked at me suspiciously. "I just don't like being alone! You know.. abandonment issues." I said half lying and hopefully recovering from her suspicion.

"Ok then, let's go." She said, while walking to the elevator.

"Uhmm, you probably don't know this but last time I got in an elevator I got stuck."

"I'm sorry kid, but it's like what, 11 floors? if you're gonna live here you're going to have to go with the elevator. So suck it up!"

-

Ok that wasn't so bad, maybe I'm cured of my fear of elevators. Maybe that's just what I needed a good push, and man, this woman can give you a good push!

We were already at Shield headquarters. The car ride was interesting to say the least I think Nat and I understand each other at a more... personal level then I had with Steve and Tony. Almost like we've been through something similar.

The Shield headquarters looked, exactly how I imagined it actually which is pretty weird.

"Ok kid I'm going to the meeting right now, we should be done in about an hour or two. Stay here and don't touch anything, got it?" Nat said, while giving me the I will keep my eyes on you sign. You know what, I'm starting to think this friendship is more of a one-sided love than mutual.

"Got it! I won't touch anything. " I said nodding my head and giving a sweet smile. She walked trough the door and closed it behind her.

"Let's go touch some stuff."

Okay, let's see. I grabbed my new phone that Tony bought for me on the day I got my glasses, Even though he actually wanted to build me a phone or upgrade it, but I like doing that stuff myself, not that I had time to do that, so right now it's just a normal phone.

I looked around me and notice a lot of people looking at me.. That's weird. I put my phone away again and walk over to the ladies bathroom. I enter a stall and lock it.

I grab my phone again and start hacking the shield system. I couldn't find the files that I found with Tony that day but I did find something else.

PROJECT.37 (CANCELED)

37? I've heard that before. That was Kara's name! I notice that I only have a few seconds left before someone can find out that I'm in there system. I quickly download it and turn my phone off as soon as it's done.

I decided that it would be better if I looked at it somewhere else than in SHIELD.

I left the bathroom and made my way towards the place Natasha left me.

O right, now I have to wait like one and a half hours before I can leave.

"Great.."