5~

After I said the 'bad language word' and Steve telling me to watch my language again, they led me to a important looking car. Honestly it made me a bit nervous.

So where are you taking me?" I ask to no one in particular. "You'll see kid." Tony said. I looked around for a bit. Tony was driving, Steve was in the back with me, probably because I know him, and Natasha was sitting beside Tony.

"Come on, I'm bored, tell me were we're going!" I said being annoying. "I'm taking you to the police." Tony said making eye contact trough the mirror. "What?" Steve and Natasha said at the same time. "Yes, What?!" I said after them. "Don't be suprised kid, you stole. Stealing is baaad." He said, pronouncing the 'a' way longer than necessary. "Come on Tony she's just a kid." Steve said trying to reason with him.

"Yes! She's just a kid!" I said, also trying too reason with him. I don't think it was working. "She steals electricity, wifi and all that shit, and I'm the bad guy here?" He said in an very dramatic voice. "Come on, Stark. I can see Cap wanting to do this but you? Don't you remember what it was like to be a kid?" Natasha said trying to help me in this situation. "Fine! You win." Oh, boy.

I look trough the window. I was inside the avengers tower with Tony, how cool! Steve and Natasha got a call and left for something. "So what am I doing here?" I asked my birth father, who had no clue that he was my birth father.

"You're here, because you're going to do something for me." He said while he was texting someone on his phone. "Oh...should I be scared?" I asked him. "Maybe." As I was about to response the elevator stopped at our destination.

"Wow.." I mumbled under my breath. It looked amazing. "So this is what it is like." I said out loud. "like what?" Tony who was a few feet behind me said. "Rich!" I said while turning around and giving him a smirk. "Okay, follow me!" Tony said while giving a smirk back to me.

"I want you to show me how you hacked into my security system."

"Okay!" honesty, I was a little excited to show Tony Stark what I could do. Tony walks into a direction pretty quick, my short legs had trouble keeping up with him, so I ran to him and grabbed his hand, he turned to look at me with a surprised face, but I was to busy looking around me in amazement to notice.

"Here we are!" Tony said, he sounded also excited, I was wondering why. "Ok, show me what you can do." he showed me a huge computer, and explained what I needed to do. "I want you to hack into S.H.I.E.L.D." He said, I was a bit confused, why would he want me to do that. Even though I was confused, I just did as he asked. I mean, he's Iron Man, he can't be bad right?