11~

I felt my self calm down and suddenly become very tired, must be the adrenaline leaving my body.

"Awww, look at her Capsicle! She looks so cute when she's tired" Tony said, haha, Capsicle I get it. But to be honest, I was too tired to laugh aloud. But I do have to remember that one.
Suddenly I hear a ting. I looked to the right and.. Hey, the elevator workes again...I'm probably too traumatized to use the elevator again tho.

"Come on I bring you to one of the spare bedrooms we have here." Steve said. I just nodded at him. He walked to the elevator.

"no not the elevator Steve, I literally just got locked up in there, can you at least give me a second too process the trauma?"

"Right. Well than we go with the stairs."

"Noo, too tired. Can you carry me." I said while making crappy hand at him. Honestly how old was I, 4?

"Fine.." He picked me up and the rest went to black.

"So how long have you been here?"

"I think it's been about a year."

"How old are you?"

"Seven! How about you?"

"I'm six, what's your name?"

"37.."

"What?"

"That's what they call me, 37."

"That's a terrible name! You need a new name."

"Ok... What do you have in mind?"

"Umm... How about Kiara! It's from The Lion King 2.."

"I don't know what that is, but I like it! But what's your name?"

"Aurora, but you can call me Rory!"

"Rory, Ok. From this day on, It's Rory and Kiara."

"No it's, Rory and Kara! Kara for short."

"Ok! Rory and Kara till the end of the line!"

I wake up. Rory and Kara? What are these scenarios supposed to mean? Are they memories? Then why can't I remember. Was this in the orphanage? How long was I in the orphanage, I said that I was 6. I really need to find my old files. Sure I had my medical files. But maybe there are some different files back in the orphanage. Suddenly I hear people talking.

"So let me get this straight, we now have to take care of a child?!" that was definitely Natasha. The sassy, hot woman is back!

I look outside noticing that the sun was already up and shining, that must have been the best sleep I had in a while. I get out of bed and look around the room, where I was probably, hopefully going to spend a lot of time in.

The bed had dark grey bedding, there was a desk, a night table with a lamp on it, and a empty closet. It was a very basic and natural room.

"You do realize how dangerous that is right?!" Natasha said, she did have a point. "Why did you think that this was a good idea anyway?" Did I decide to eavesdrop? Yes, yes I did. To be honest I was also interested in this answer.

"Listen, you have not seen what she can do, she hacked my system under a minute! Trust me she can do great things in this world, as long as she gets an opportunity. I haven't seen a talent like that since... well me!" Tony said frustrated.

aww, daughter reminds dad of himself. But of course, he didn't know that.