3~

"Language." Captain America said, surprisingly very serious. "Are you kidding me, I try to steal from you and you tell me to watch my fu-"

"Don't make me repeat myself. Miss can I have an other Milkshake!" he said, to the woman who I assumed works there. Is he serious right now?

"Come on kid, sit down." He says while putting his sunglasses and cap off. I do as I'm told because I still want that damm milkshake. He looks very familiar.... "What's you're name?" He asked me. Of course he looks familiar he's Captain America.. "What's it to you?" I said in return. "listen kid, I'm buying you a milkshake instead of reporting to the police that there's a abandoned kid on the loose." He said while the lady came back with a other milkshake and setting it in front of me.

"What makes you think that I'm abandoned?" I asked sipping my milkshake. "You're clothes and the fact that you where going to steal." He's good... I give him that. "Okay fine, I'm Rory." I said giving him my nickname instead of my full name. "Steve." He said sticking his hand out. "Yes, I figured." I said shaking his hand.

"So Rory, why are you on the street?" He asked raising his voice so it's higher pitched, giving me a kind smile. I just start giggling. He gives me a 'why are you laughing' kind of look. "What a weird question... I mean it sounds like you're talking to a street dog." I said not looking him in the eye and just continue sipping my milkshake. "Come on, I'm just trying to help." That sounds very familiar...

'Don't worry.'
'We make a pretty good team, don't we?'
'Come on, I'm just trying to help.'

"Rory? You ok?" Steve asks me while putting a hand on my shoulder, I immediately shake his hand off. "Yes, yes sorry, you just reminded me of someone." Just wish I knew who...

"It's getting late, I should probably go.." I said getting up from the chair. "You don't have to go, I can bring you to a safe place." He said also getting up from his chair. "No thank you, I'll manage." I said with a kind smile. "If you say so..." he said, I knew that he wanted to help me more, but he also knew that I wouldn't accept his help. I started walking, but stopped for a moment... is this the right choice? I could go back to the orphanage. There would be food, disgusting food, but still food I wouldn't have to steal.

'Trust no one!'
'Just the two of us!'
'till the end of the line!'

Never mind...

I started going back 'home', until someone runs into me and I fall to the ground landing on my bag. "Hey!" I yelled, the person just continued to run. I couldn't see there face, the only thing I saw was the dark gray hoodie they where wearing.

...Okay, whatever. Not a big deal. Don't. get. mad.

I got up from the ground and continued the way home.

-