28~

Fucking great, just found out who Kara was, now I have to figure out who Winter is. And I don't even have a name yet!

Of course, I already knew about oparation: Winter but I had no idea it was a person!

Not only that but now I have to find out how I got.. 'powers' that sounds weird. Luckily Dad is able to help me with all of.. that. I did ask him to keep it between us... For now, at least.

At this point I was trying to hack into Shield... Again. I don't know maybe I was missing something.

Couldn't find anything close to whatever I was looking for.

I missed something, I know I did.

I closed my eyes trying to calm down my thinking.

"Focus, 22! Let the technology speak to you. Trust your instinct." I hear a voice speak to me, another memory?

I listen to the voice in my head, which, as a Gen-Z, I usually don't do.

I opened my eyes and I saw a different page on my laptop. It was a...

Buy used underwear online shop?" "What the-" I'm never listening to that stupid voice ever again!

My poor underage eyes!

I was about to leave the creepy website but then, in the corner of my eye I saw something. It looked like a code.

H-1965

I can't really tell what happened after. Or more like why I did what I did. I hacked back into Shield and filled in this code into the search engine.

I saw files that didn't have any codes on them which was weird because all files have codes.

I was about to click it when Steve entered my room. Shit.. I quickly close my laptop, not suspicious at all..

Steve looked at me weirdly for a second before brushing it off.

"I'm going to a museum wanna come? Your old man said you needed some fresh air."

"I'm not old!" I hear my Dad yell from the living room.

I chuckle slightly. Maybe a break would be good for me, after all I am a kid, I should enjoy it while I can.

"Sure Steve just let me grab my jacket." Steve gave me thumps up and left my room closing the door on his way out.

I look back at the laptop...

"When I get home." I mumble to myself.

I quickly get up, grab my jacket and make my way to the front door.

"Bye, pops-" Wait..

"Are you eating pizza, without me?"

"..." He looked at me then at the pizza.

".. No..?"

I let out a big sign. I was about to walk out but before I did, I quickly ran to him and gave him a big hug.

"Loveyoudadbye!" and run out of the door.

"Love you too!..." I hear him yell back, a little confused. Wait for it...

"Hey! Give me my slice back!"

"your a billionaire! buy some new pizza!" I yell and quickly get on to Steve's motorcycle.

"Steve quickly!" he first put a helmet on me and than drove of before Dad could get us.

That's what he gets for not giving me pizza.