23~

"Hey kiddo."

"Hey Dad."

It was weird. Everything was going great. Except for the missing parts of my memory but everything else was going great.

I tried to go to Peggy Carter but they didn't let me in because I wasn't family. Which means I have reached a dead end with finding Kara. If she's even still alive.

I also tried to search the S.H.I.E.L.D database, but there were alot of results for 'Save Winter', and not only took it a month for me to read al of them, they were also all just missions for saving agents who had crashed in cold areas.

But now we had a new issue...

"Ready for your first day of school?" Dad asked while pouring himself a hot cup of coffee.

To be honest I was a little nervous. But also excited to wipe the floor with all the other students. That's what you do at school, right?

"Little nervous, but excited!" I responded, my Dad nodded his head in return.

"Trust me your gonna change your mind tomorrow." He said while cringing on the thought about doing high school again.

"Are you gonna bring me?"

"Yes.. Well, me and-"

Suddenly momma bear Stevie entered the room. "Oke, Oke, it's happening!"

"stay calm, stay calm." he muttered under his breath.

"It's gonna be ok, Rory! You don't have to worry about anything, school is... fuuuuunnn..." He said, to be honest, he looked like he was trying to convince himself more then me.

"What was your school experience anyway, Capsicle?"

"..." Steve looked like he was having some intense flashbacks.

"Never mind that, I'm going to be late." I said while quickly putting my emty boll that ones had cereal inside in the dishwasher.

"Don't forget your bag!" I hear Steve yell as I make my way to the bathroom.

I quickly brush my teeth and grabbed my bag.

"Ok! I'm ready!" Dad gave me a tumps up and signed for me to come with him.

"Don't forget your coat!" Steve said as we walked out.

"Yes mom..." I replied back,ignoring the glare he send my way.

-

Finally I arrived at school, I was also late considering the bickering between, Dad and Stevie. Now I was thrown in a hug by my Dad while he was acting like the world was about to end.

"My little girl, starting high school. You've grown so much."

"You have only known me for about two months Dad."

"Ok, ok, just get going now. Otherwise your going to be late."

"She's already late Tony. " Steve said.

"No, she's fashionable late, not late, late." Dad argued. Before it got out of hand I said pretty loudly goodbye. Dad gave me one quick hug again. And steve ruffled up my hair and wished me good luck.

They waved at me and drove off. Well I guess it's time to begin school.

I walked inside and immediately got confused as to where I needed to go. I notice a lady working on an computer.

"Uhmm, excuse me." I said trying really hard to be polite. She just kept typing, completely ignoring my existence.

I tried talking again but she kept ignoring me. I was getting frustrated. Suddenly her computer glitched out and turned off. That's... weird

"what the- well, I guess your really lucky. What do you need?"