20~

Tony and I were currently in the car driving to... Wherever Shield was located. I really need to pay closer attention.

"So, you're really not gonna tell me why you need to speak with Fury?" Dad asked me.

"Dad like I said, I can't tell you because I don't know what I know.. Does that make sense?" I asked confused.

"No, no it doesn't." he said, grinning from ear too ear.

"What's up with that grin?"

"You called me Dad, twice!" I just respond with a loud groan.

After we arrived in the location we headed into the building and we're met with a woman. Dad went and asked her were we could find Fury.

"Fury should be in this room, but please don't interrupt him, Mr. Stark he's in a meeting." someone who I didn't know said. Dad thanked the woman and walked to the room she pointed at.

"Were not going to wait, are we?" I said knowingly. "Nope."

And with that he opened the door. As we walk in I notice, Steve, Nat and a lot of people I didn't recognized.

One person in particular caught my attention, he was tall, bald and most importantly had an eyepatch. And in that moment I remembered something...

"Who is this, 37?"

"I found her."

"That wasn't your mission, now was it?"

"No, I'm sorry Fury, she just needed my protection."

"You can't protect everyone..."

"Isn't that why I'm here? Too protect people?"

I quickly snap myself out of it.

Fury looked at me in shock, but as soon as it appeared, it disappeared.

"Everybody out! I need to have a word with mister eyepatch here!" the people in the room looked at me in shock but quickly stood up and walked out of the room.

Nat and Steve gave my Dad a confused look but decided to exit the room anyway.

"Good luck, scream: Dad if you need me." He gave me a wink and left the room closing the door behind him.

"Ok, here's the deal. If been having flashbacks, of someone named Kara, you know her?"

"Yes, I know her." He said turning his back to me.

"So let me guess, Hydra made a clone from Steve Rogers. Shield saved her. She was training to become the next Captain America, she 'found' me, brought me to Shield, and then something happened and we both ended up missing. Am I correct?"

"Rory, you were always the one who would make the 'quick' decisions."

"What's that supposed to mean?" I asked confused, this guy was talking like a villian.

"But sadly, your not 'correct' but you're also not incorrect." he said looking back at me.

"Are you gonna give me an answer, or not?" I said while I was getting frustrated.

"What do you wanna know exactly?" My God, talking to this guy was annoying.

"what do I wanna know? O I don't know how about, What happened to us? what did you do? Why can't I remember? And! And.. Where's Kara?" I could feel tears forming in my eyes. Not that I was gonna let them fall. I just needed to know where she was.

"I don't have all the answers." I could feel the tears starting to let go.

"But I will tell you this. Hydra didn't make Kara. Shield did."