2~

I wake up by my stomach rumbling. When is the last time I ate? Yesterday morning an apple I think? I turn around a little too quickly and fall from the couch on the floor. Just great! Please notice my sarcasm.

I get up and went to take a shower, but not before putting my laptop in the charger before I forget. You might be wondering how I have access to electricity, well I might been stealing some clean energy from The Avengers Tower. Can't use the energy to warm up the apartment, the risk of getting caught is already pretty high. As long as my laptop is intact they shouldn't be able to detect me.

It's weird you know...technology always seemed to...like me. I don't remember learning all this.

After I was done with the shower I changed my clothes, I didn't have many clothes just two T-shirt, a jacket, a tanktop and pants. I put my boots on that I stole. And went to look in the kitchen for food.

"There's nothing, that's freaking great." I mumbled. This means that I have to steal some food. Honestly I hate stealing, I only do it if I have to. Like now I'm very hungry.

I crabbed my bag and went outside trough the window exactly how I came in. I ended up in a little shop. Here is where looking like a 10 year old girl is very handy. I walked up to some apples and 'accidentally' bump in to them making them fall to the ground. The old lady and probably the owner, get's up and walked in my direction to see what's going on.

"I'm so sorry, m'am. I-I didn't mean too." I said making my eyes water. I pick up an apple one by one and start putting them back where they were. As soon as the old lady bucks down to help me I stuff an apple in my bag. "That's alright dear. Where are your parents?" O no the parents question. "My mom told me to look if there was any cereal here, because the supermarket is all out." I said, while mentally kicking myself for such a stupid lie. "I'm very sorry for the apples." I said, that's probably the only truth I told this lady. "It's okay sweetie. Now I don't have cereal here, we only sell fruit and vegetables." The woman said in a nice and welcoming tone. Making me feel even more guilty. "Okay, I will tell my mommy, bye." I said walking away while waving.

That was pretty easy, I still feel bad for lying to the sweet lady. I take a bite out of my apple. I really should drink something, but I'm really tired of plain water. I turned a corner and see a man drinking a strawberry milkshake. I know that a milkshake only makes you more thirsty but I would kill to get one of those right now. The man had his back turned to me, he was wearing a cap, sunglasses, a nice royal blue shirt and regular looking pants. There was almost no other person around

Okay mission: get that milkshake start's now. I untie my shoelaces and walk up to him, hoping that my acting skills won't fail me now. "Excuse me mister, I'm very sorry too bother you." I said looking too the ground pretending to be nervous. "What do you need?" He said in a very nice and kind voice. I looked up and, o no o no this is bad. THIS IS BAD. ITS FREAKING CAPTAIN AMERICA. I thought about saying never mind, but... the milkshake! The milkshake is calling me! "Umm...would you mind helping me with my shoelaces?" I asked hesitant.
"No problem, sweetheart." He said, as soon as he reached down to my boots, I try to take his milkshake.

"If you wanted a milkshake you could have just asked."

"Shit.."

-