26~

Where to go? Where to go? I couldn't go home, because there where alot of them there, but I didn't really have a place to go.

I quickly grab my phone and call Dad.. He doesn't pick up. What a luck.

I make it to an alleyway. Great a dead end.

I hear footsteps getting closer, and closer.

What to do, what to do. I ended up just closing my eyes, trying to think. I need to go to Dad that's where I'm save...

I heard the footsteps getting slower.
Well, They're taking there sweet time aren't they?

Suddenly, I didn't hear anything anymore. And my head was starting to hurt.

"Rory?!" That.. was Dad's voice. I opened my eyes.

How did I get here? I was in a car, in a MOVING car might I add, and next to me was Dad driving the car. How the fu-

"Rory, how did you.. get here?" He asked me confused.

"I don't know. But Dad, there are Shield agents at home, I think they want to hurt me."

"Wow, slow down kiddo. Shield agents are the good guys remember?" He said as he pulled the car over to a parking place, so we could have a better conversation.

"Maybe they were pretending to be Shield agents? I don't know Dad, but they had the uniform and there where alot of them."

"Jarvis, can you call Fury?"

"Of course, sir." So Jarvis worked inside the car, that's cool. I wonder how that work- ugh, not the time Rory.

"Dad, I'm freaking out over here!"

"Dont worry, everything will be ok." He said as he put his hand on my shoulder, in a way to comfort me. I immediately feel better. I'm save.

I suddenly hear Fury's voice through the radio of the car. Dad starts to ask questions. To be honest I didn't even want to listen to this.

I quietly tell Dad that I needed some fresh air. I leave the car and immediately the world started spinning.

I walk over to a bench that wasn't too far away. As I sit down I bury my head into my hands, trying to stop the spinning and trying my hardest not to cry.

What the hell just happened?!

"Ready?" Someone who I didn't know said.

I didn't say anything in return, I just nodded.

"What about you, 37?" I look ahead of me and notice 37, or how I know her, Kara.

Kara also didn't say anything in return, she also just nodded.

"Ok, on 3."

I could hear Kara's voice inside my head. "I'm sorry."

"It's okay Kara." I said in my mind.

"We don't have much of a choice anyway..."

I snap out of it as I notice a hand on my shoulder.

"You ok, kiddo?" I notice Dad sitting next to me on the bench. He removed his hand and instead bringing me into an embrace. Making me, once again feel save.

"No, I don't think so." and in that moment I realized that I couldn't go on without telling someone the whole truth.

"Dad, I need to tell you something."