21~

"Shield.. What? That doesn't make sense." It had to be Hydra. Hydra was the bad guy right?

"Hydra started the research, but we're the ones who made 37."

"Her. name. is. Kara." I said slowly. I'm pretty sure that I was glaring at him like crazy.

"So this is it? This is all you know?" Just when I thought I found the person with all the answers.

"Listen, the only thing I know about Kara and yours dissappearends is that a Shield agent took you two to a building, and that the only one who returned was him."

"what's his-"

"And no, I can't give you his name." Oh, come on dude!

"Why not!"

"It's against protocol... Also he's dead."

"Great!" I said sarcastically. This was getting no where.

"Don't you dare give up, Kara never did. Good luck Aurora." He put a hand on my shoulder while I was cringing when he said my full name. And with that, I left the room.

Well, that was a waste of time. The only thing I know now is that Shield made Kara instead of Hydra. And the dude that saw us last is dead.

"What was that about?" I looked up noticing that Steve was the one asking the question while Nat and Dad were looking at me.

What was that about? What was I supposed to answer to that. I knew nothing. I mean sure I knew that he had.. A daughter? Or a clone? Whatever!

The point is that Steve would feel immense guilt. So I decided to keep quiet, for now.

"Rory?" but what was I suppose to say instead? Think Rory! I quickly scream out the first thing that came to mind.

"TONY STARK IS MY FATHER!"

"..."

"..."

"..."

Everyone was quiet, even Dad, he probably didn't expect me to blurt it out like that.

"Yeah, that makes sense." Steve said while nodding his head.

"I already knew that." Nat said not surprising me in the slightes.

"You knew?!" Dad asked Nat kinda loud.

"Of course, have you looked in a mirror?" Nat said pointing out the obvious. Also, she had probably read the Shield files. Does she know about Kara?

"Not forgetting your both scary smart." Steve said.

"I don't see it."
"I don't see it." Dad and me said at the same time. We looked at each other.

"That was just a coincidence."
"That was just a coincidence. " We say at the same time again.

"Stop it!"
"Stop it!"

"I'm serious!"
"I'm serious!"

"..."
"..."

"pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis!"
"pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis."

"Ok, please, just stop talking." Steve said while his face looked like he was in pain.

We decided to go home now, as we were walking to the car, Steve decided to scold dad.

"You know I can't believe you had a daughter you didn't know about." Steve said changing the subject.

"That's very irresponsible." He carried on talking, while my father was just rolling his eyes.

"Honey you've got a big storm coming." I said quietly, laughing at my self, for still remembering that vine. Are Vines dead yet?.