27~

"What is it?" He said with concern in his eyes.

"I'm not sure how to say this, so this is probably not going to make sense, but I'm just gonna say it. Ok?"

"Ok."

"When I was about six years old, I met a girl. That girl ended up helping me out." I said trying to explain but doing a pretty shitty job.

"Helping you out?" Dad said, as he looked at me confused.

Well, excuse me darling Father, you try and explain your past when half your memories are missing.

"This girl, who was one year older than me, ended up being a Shield agent in.. 'training'." I said making air quotations with my fingers on the training.

"they start at that young?"

"No she was a.. Special case."

"Rory, stop beating around the bush and just spit it out." He said, not harshly but he was getting frustrated.

"That girl.. Kara." I looked up for a moment, wondering if I was making the right decision.

"Kara is a super soldier created from Steve's blood."

I looked at Dad, he didn't respond.

"And I think she knows what's going on with me."

"You mean with the whole.. appearing out of nowhere?"

"I hope so." I mumbled quietly.

"Do you know where she is right now?" Dad asked.

"I-.. No I don't.." I could feel tears in my eyes starting to appear.

I was starting to hear static.

"I barely remember anything." Stop crying Rory.

The static became louder.

"I- I think that this is my fault, Dad." I said, while breaking down as more tears appeared.

The static doesn't go away

Dad looks me in the eye. He doesn't say anything, probably because he doesn't know what to say.

"We were going to a escape together and.. I think, I left her there alone." I decided to stand up and walk around to calm myself down.

Don't you dare let those tears fall.

"This is all my fault. This is all my fault. This is all my fault." I repeated over and over again, my voice getting softer with every sentence.

As soon as the first tear hits my cheek, I can't hold it in anymore.

The static becomes so loud it's the only thing I can focus on.

"I'm sorry... " I'm not sure why I apologized or to who, but it seemed to be the only thing I was able to say.

I was sobbing at this point.

I felt..

Weak..

Worthless..

Alone.

I suddey feel two arms wrap around me.

The static disappeared.

"I don't know what's going on, but I promise that we'll figure it out together."

But I wasn't alone. I was with my family...

I was safe.

After sitting there for a few minutes everything turned black and I fell asleep.

"When you're safe, you'll remember me. And then you'll be the one saving me."

"she's right Rory. You'll save us. I'm sure of it."

I heared screaming and running.

"Winter, we need to go." Kara said. The person that Kara called Winter walked over to where ever I was sitting.

"We'll meet again." He said and closed the metal gate, separating us.