7~

Tony stopped the car and we got out of it. We walked to the tower. "Mr. Stark, chi-" someone whose name I didn't know was trying to say but, Tony interrupted. "I know, I know." he said dismissing her completely.

As we walked to the elivator I wondered what Tony was up to. He was being secretly, and the constant weird looks he gave me.

Tony pushed a high up button, (I didn't know which one because I wasn't paying attention) and the elivator started moving.

Tony grabbed his phone and was sending an other text. Wait... I know what is going on here! "You called child service?!" I said quite angry, while Tony flinched at the loudness of my voice.

Tony was about to answer, but it was already too late. The Elevator stopped and the door open.

And yes, I was right. After all I'm always right. There she was the child service lady, she has brown hair tied in a ponytail, a gray blouse on, a black pencil skirt, and some golden bracelets that weren't real gold. "Hello there, you're Rory right? I have heard so much about you!" I looked around the room. And noticed Steve sitting at the eating table, there was a single cup of thea on the table which I assumed was for Ponytail over here.

"My name is.." she started to say after she found out I wasn't going to talk, but I interrupted her anyway.

"I don't care, just skip the lovey-dovey
Stuff and lock me up in an orphanage already, ponytail!" I was not in the mood for this. I was mad at Tony for lying to me, I was mad at myself for falling for it, and I was mad at life itself for being so cruel.

"Rory!"

"shut it Steven!" Everybody was looking at me. With pity? Anger? I didn't know. All I knew that I wanted to go home. I NEEDED to go home. But, after all, I didn't really have a home.

I looked down at the ground to make sure no one could see my face. "I assume you still need to ask Mr. Stark some questions?" she nodded. "I'll wait downstairs. And don't worry I'll stay there." I turned around and walked too the elevator. On the way I bummed my shoulder 'accidentally' against Tony's.. well, arm I was too short to go for the shoulder.

I made it to the elevator and pushed the button to go to the main floor. It was a long way down considering we where on one of the highest floors.

I can't believe him. I can't believe myself. I didn't understand, I'm supposed to be smarter than this. How could I trust someone after everything that happened!? Is it literally because he's my father? What? little girl wanted to impress her father!? I close my hands in fists and bury my finger nails in my skin. That's just pathetic!

"AAGH!" the Elevator suddenly stopped, thanks to the sudden movement, I face plant on the dirty floor. "Seriously, Tony Stark, a freaking billionaire, even he couldn't afford a better elevator system!" I got up from the ground and suddenly realized what was happening.

"O God.." I could feel my breathing going quicker, and the walls coming closer.

"Miss. You seem to have trouble breathing, and your heart rate is going too fast. Do I need to call for help?" A British voice said.

"Great, that's just what I need.. voices in my head, trying to help!"

"Excuse me, my name is J.A.R.V.I.S an a-"

"Yes, yes. Just use you fancy British voice to tell someone that I'm dying, please!"

"Help will arrive shortly, just sit tight, and keep breathing."

"What else am I suppose to do?"