12~

I decided that it was time to make my precents known. I opened the door and was met with Tony and Natasha, where Steve was? No clue.

"Hey, everything alright? " I asked, my question was more derected to Natasha than Tony.

Natasha looked at Tony and then let go of the breath she was holding. "Yes, everything is fine, sorry if we woke you up." She ended the sentence with a smile, which I appreciated.

"No you didn't, I had this weird dream." I said.

"Alright, I'll be in the training room." Natasha said and walked away.

"What ya dream about, kid?" Tony asked while pointing to the table and leading me towards it with his hand on my shoulder.

"Uhmm.. Well, I don't really remember." That was a lie, I remembered everything, but for some reason I didn't want him to know.

"You want pancakes, kid?" Tony asked, while grapping a plate for me.

"Yes, please." I was shocked of how normal this seemed. I was also surprised by how Tony acted, he seemed like.. Well a dad!

"So, where's our star-sprangled man with a plan?" I said, I could see Tony holding in a laugh. "He's on a mission, I don't know how long for." he said while he put my plate in front of me.

"Any plans for today?" I asked him. He decided to sit on the seat ahead of me.

"I think it would be a good idea for some shopping." he said with a big smirk. Never mind, he acts more like a mom than a dad.

"You sure? I don't really wanna be a bother." I said, I looked down at my plate of pancakes that were already half eaten. Suddenly I felt this wave of guilt over my head, I quickly put my fork down and decided that that was enough for now.

"Of course I'm sure, I'm Tony Stark!" He said while he put his hand in his hair and pushing it back with a smug grin.

"And if you're going to hang with me, you need to look as good as me. Well as good as me you can look of course."

"Geeze, thank you." I said sarcastically, of course. He stood up and grabbed his keys. I also stood up and walked to him.

"First clean your plate kid, I'm not your dishwasher." he said pointing to the half eaten pancakes on top of my plate.

"Ok." I grabbed the plate and threw away the scrapes, then I turned on the hot water and started washing the plate while feeling guilty about the food that I just threw away. A homeless guy could have eaten that.

"Uhmm, kid? We do have a dishwasher, billionaire remember?" Tony said with a smile.

"Right, sorry. Force of habit I guess." I put the clean plate back were I saw Tony crab it from, and walked to Tony.

"Okay, let's go kid." he pointed to the elevator.

"Uhmm.. I don't think I'm ready for that."

"fine, we'll go with the stairs."