10~

"I'm not sure that's possible, Mr Stark." I looked at my shoes. Of course, why would something go right for ones...

"You're too unpredictable, to take care of a child alone. And you don't have the best trackrecord of being responsible. It would be too dangerous... I'm sorry." she said, with meaning in her eyes. I could feel my breathing going faster, And my head starting to hurt.

"listen, no matter what happens to me.. don't look back.. Ok?"

"I'm not Leaving you! You said till the end of the line! "

"Maybe... Maybe this was the end of the line."

"No Kiara, please! I.. I need you."

"I'm sorry.."

Man... These flashbacks are getting wild. But I have a name now.. Kiara. Did it sound familiar? Yes definitely. I got suddenly snapped out of my thoughts by a loud voice.

"What about me!?" Steve said very loudly than clearing his voice, a little embarrassed about the loudness of his voice. I looked at him with a hopeful and a surprised look on my face.

"That's right! Who better to take care of a child than America's golden boy himself!" Tony said, while not noticing or not caring about the glare that Steve was sending him.

"And you are up for that? To be a full-time father. Well at least until she gets adopted?"

"Uhmm..." Steve was hesitant. I honestly couldn't blame him, I'm a handful. But when Tony gave him a stump with his elbow hitting his ribs. He answered.

"Yes! Umm.. I- We can do that.."

"Is that alright with you Rory?" ponytail asked me.

"..."

"Come on kid." Tony said softly.

"No" I said while pouting and crossing my arms. Steve looked a little surprised and Tony looked.. I don't know, maybe a little hurt?

"Why not?" Steve asked.

"You have to apologize first!" I said pointing at Tony.

"For what?!" Tony said with a dramatic voice.

"You lied to me!.. I thought that.." Shit I didn't plan this out did I. Why was I mad at him? If I saw an abandon child on the street I would probably have called child services too. Maybe it was the fact that he was my biological father, and I thought that we had a connection. Maybe I was upset that he wanted to get rid of me.. again.. Well I don't know about 'again'. Because I don't know if he knew I existed, but he must of have, right?

"... Never mind.. I.." What was I supposed to do.. Staying was a risk of him finding out, but maybe I want to stay with him, I mean.. Get a chance to get to know my dad.

"Ok, I stay." I said. Tony suddenly got his huge smile on his face, and he went in for a hug but I stopped him.

"but I still want that apology!" I said crossing my arms, giving him a smirk.

"..."

"Tony!" Steve yelled.

"Uhmm... Right that.. Umm kid,I didn't call child services." Tony said while scratching the back of his neck.

"Wait what.. But who called her then."
I said pointing to ponytail whose name I still didn't know. Everyone's eyes turned to her.

"I was called by someone who perverse to stay anonymous, so I'm not allowed to say, but now looking back at it. It was probably paparazzi, trying to start drama." She said giving a kind smile. "We'll I should probably go, I'll send Rory's files to you Mr Rogers, as fast I can. And good luck.." And she walked away, taking the stairs.. Man that's a looonnggg way down.

"That's kind of a weird story." Steve said looking at the door that lead to the stairs.

"Not when you look at this." Tony said, letting me and Steve look at the screen. The title read:

Tony Stark, (Billionaire) child kidnapper?!

Under the title was a picture of Tony and Me in the Burger King we where at a few hours ago.

"Well there's only one truth in the title, The fact that you're a billionaire" Steve said with a disappointing look in his eyes, probably from the paparazzi.

"Well technically.. All of that is true.." after I said that, Tony and Steve both gave me a glare. Now this was going to be fun.