29~

"You wanted to go to a museum... About yourself?" I look at Steve with a judgemental look on my face.

"I would have expected this from Dad but not from you." Steve just ignored me and just continued walking. Ok, little rude.

To be honest he's probably just annoyed with me, I would also be at this point. I'm alot to handle.

I notice a kid looking at Steve with wide eyes. Steve looked at the kid and signed for him to keep quiet.

Yes kid, listen to Captain America. Not gonna lie if THE captain America told me to shut up I would also listen.

I notice Steve walking to a foto of him and someone else. Considering it was an black and white photo I couldn't exactly describe his features, but he did look familiar...

"Hey, I think I kno-" I said exitedly but stopped as turned around and saw Steve's face... He looked sad.

"You okay, Steve?" He turned to look at me. "Rory, do you ever feel like your completely alone?" ouch, that felt like a punch in the gut.

"Well, I'm not sure." That was a lie, I did know for sure and the answer was yes, I knew what it was like to feel like you are on your own.. Like nobody will ever be on your side.

"I'm sorry, I guess seeing all this made me a bit sentimental." He chuckled. A sad chuckle might I add.

He turned around and walked further into the museum. I stare at him with a dumb look on my face. Oh no.. How do you comfort someone?

I was suddenly hit with another memory.

"You're never alone, as long as I'm here, silly!" That was Kara's voice,not only that but it was like I could feel her arms wrapped around me. It made me feel save and.. Not alone.

I quickly ran up to Steve. "You're never alone, as long as I'm here, silly!" I put my arms around him. I didn't know if I made him feel better, but I hoped I did.

I need to tell him about Kara... And Winter.

...

Winter?

Winter! That was the men in the photo!

I ran back to the foto, while leaving behind a very confused Steve. Yes it was him I'm sure it was him! I read the name that was above the black and white photo.

James Buchanan Barnes.

I have a name...

"I have a name!" I said at loud. People turned there head to me and gave me a weird look. The lady that was giving a tour glared at me.

"Sorry... Just.. You know.. School projects..." I gave out an awkward chuckle. Everyone turned there head back to what they where doing before. I let out a sign of releave.

"Rory? What's going on?" I hear Steve say. He looked very worried.

Right.. I need to tell him, he deserves to know.

But how do you even tell someone that there best friend that died in ww2 is alive, AND that he has a clone/daughter.

"Steve I need to tell you something."