Levi + Titan Shifter Reader- Stohess Assault

Words: 3195

Words: 3195

You coughed up blood as your body was slammed back into a wall. The force of Annie's transformation hit me from this far away? You were trying to move the civilians near to the area where Annie would be trapped when she must had transformed, your head swirled and your eyes slightly blurred. You were supposed to be safe; you weren't part of the team that was directly grabbing Annie, your squad was part of the team moving civilians under the noses of the MP's.

You felt hands grabbing you and pulling you to your feet, your head turned to see Levi, whose mouth was moving like he was talking to you, but your ears were ringing, and your mind was confused blocking his words, Levi? What is he doing here? Wasn't he supposed to be with fake Eren (Jean) and out of the fight because of his leg? Why is he in uniform? You confusingly pushed him away thinking that it was just your confused mind filling the fear with your lover, but your shove didn't move him at all.

Your head turned and your eyes went wide in complete horror, the civilians you were moving were all dead, the mangled and bloody bodies lying prone on the floor mostly women and children... you couldn't even recognise some of the bodies, you felt sick to your stomach, emotions swirling in your body. You felt the hands quickly release you, sending you plummeting back to the floor, but you never felt the impact your world turning black.

*Levi's POV*

Your hands snapped back into your body taking limping and stumbling steps back, lighting and electricity was buzzing around (Y/N)'s body, the yellow and red blots lighting up the area. What's happening? The question was already answered in your mind at seeing her wounds steam and close up, you turned and ran knowing exactly what was going to happen next. Your leg protesting at the movement and pressure you were forcing it to handle.

It sounded like a bomb had gone off behind you and you were flung into the air, sent flying down the street and awkwardly landing on your twisted leg, the landing hurt but you didn't think on it your mind to focused on (Y/N). You turned to look your breath catching and your steel eyes widening, stood where (Y/N) was once slumped was a tall 15m Titan... in a matter of seconds a Titan had appeared, (Y/N)'s a... Titan shifter?

You grit your teeth and pull out your blades, she clearly wasn't in control or stable, much like Eren is when he turns Titan, and you were the only one capable to take her down if she went for the civilians, or what was left of them. You didn't want to slice her up and cut her from the Titan, but if you had to, you would. It was a better option than out right killing her with a single slash.

But she didn't attack you or the civilians, her head turned away from you and towards the crashing of the other two brawling Titan shifters, with a loud animalistic roar she took off. Your eyes blinked slightly confused. What the fuck just happened? You pinched yourself I'm not dreaming, am I? For the first time in a very long while you thought you had died and woken up in some weird hell scape where (Y/N) was a Titan shifter.