Levi + Shot Reader

Words: 2046

Words: 2046

AN: Hello everyone thank you for reading, sorry for the long wait once again work and moving had me very busy but I will try and get content out fast now. Obviously just as a disclaimer somethings will be different from the anime/manga I just used them as a general guild line for this oneshot. Just wanted to let you know that this oneshot has two endings, bad and good. Thank you for reading once again and I hope you enjoy.

You were silently stood beside Sasha and in front of Jean, conversations were going on all around you making the airship quite loud, you could join in but you were quite happy to just listen. You were slightly annoyed that you had to be separated from Levi, your boyfriend, but hey ho where you were put is where you were put, you wouldn't complain and make it difficult.

Oh and yes, your boyfriend was Captain Levi Ackerman, Humanities strongest soldier. You didn't know what you had done to get the gods to bless you with this man, but here you were and your relationship had been getting more and more amazing, you had even had marriage come up in conversation more than once which was a surprise to you as Mr Grump was the one who brought it up.

Levi hated marriage you knew this before you had even gotten together and so never even bothered to think about it let alone talk to Levi about it, and so you never expected anything from him in that department, so when he started the marriage conversation it caught you quite off guard. You even thought he was joking but no the man was deadly serious... so serious that it was a bit scary, but still you had never been happier that the man was prepared to take that next step with you. At the moment it was semi decided that you would both tie the knot after the fight against Zeke and the Marleyans.

You realised that you had been spacing out and quickly zoned back into Jeans voice talking with Connie "weird he should have come back a while ago" oh they must have been talking about Lobov.

A grunt, shuffling noise and a click sounded behind you, you turned to see what it was. But before you could properly see a huge bang sounded making you flinch and jolt, Sasha beside you made a choked sound and then staggered backwards, before finally falling beside you with a thump. When she had collapsed to the floor the whole airship went silent just looking at her, you couldn't move and could only look, your fingers twitching and your breath stopped in your lungs.

What the fuck just happened...

You vaguely heard someone call Sasha name and the reloading of a gun as well as two clicks but you still couldn't move, your wide eyes just staring at her still and bleeding body, you couldn't even think to start first aid your mind had been shocked so much. There was tension in the room as two shots were lined up and quickly fired in concession, one shot missed and instead pinged and bounced dangerously around the airship, the other shot... hit you. You felt a sharp agonising pain rip through your body, a pain that entered you right shoulder and burst through your skin in between your neck and your collar bone on the left side.