Levi + Ballerina Reader

Words: 1455

Words: 1455

You groaned rubbing your eyes as you lazily spooned a mouthful of the breakfast soup into your mouth, you moved onto the bread, dipping it in the soup so it wasn't as dry and stale. You were tired, very tired, it was partly because of the vigorous training you had to do everyday and partly because of the early mornings you had for said training. But also because you weren't sleeping.

"(Y/N!)" You felt someone lean on your back "you've been looking really tired recently, is everything ok" it was Sasha

You knew that she was just fishing for food but you still appreciated the concern "yeah everything's fine just haven't been sleeping much"

"Oh? Is there a reason for that?" She asked leaving over you more so she could look at the food in front of you

"No" lies "I don't think so, just one of those weird sleep weeks" more lies "just take the bread" now changing the subject

Well it did work

She beamed and snatched it from your hand before sitting next to you to munch it, you were glad she dropped the conversation, you weren't ready to tell anyone the real reason you 'couldn't sleep.' You were dancing. Every night. Ballet to be specific, your passion your dream.

You had done ballet since you were very young and would still be doing professionally now, if it wasn't for the destruction of the walls. But they were destroyed, your family and friends killed and no option left but for you to join the military, and then follow your new cadet friends into the scouts. Now you had to practice in secret, the scouts was no place for ballet and you knew you'd get abuse of anyone found out.

So when everyone was asleep you would sneak out of your room and to the mess hall where you could practice, no one had caught you yet and you were satisfied that you could keep this up, though you would need to have a couple of full nights sleep so that you wouldn't just out right collapse.

"Ummm (Y/N)?" You heard from across you, you looked up to see that Armin and Mikasa had arrived at the table.

When did they get here? And no Eren today? "Yes?" You asked mentally slapping yourself

"Did you know that Captain Levi is staring at you" Armin mumbled

"What? Really? What type of glare is it?" You asked instantly wide awake and conscious of your every being.

"I can't really tell... it doesn't look like a glare though. He's just staring" Armin was taking glanced at said man so he could inform you

"Ok well... I'm going to head out before it becomes a glare and I get yelled at, Sasha you can finish this" you pushed the tray with your breakfast on over to her before quickly exiting the room.

*Time Skip*

Here you were again, even though you promised yourself a nights rest, you were dancing again. Practicing every move with concise accuracy and practicing said moves in a sequence, you couldn't have any music as who would play it for you here in the military, so you used the music and counts in your head your imagination really helping.

You gracefully moved through your dance, your body flowing like water as you moved around the lowly lit room with grace and delicacy, you never put a foot wrong. You felt energy zapping around your body extending all the way to your finger tips and your toes, your entire body was connected and you went into a trance like state, exactly like you always would when you danced.

You were never calmer than you were when you danced in this trance.

*Levi's POV*

You frowned as you looked into the girls dorm room on your nightly rounds, (Y/N) was missing again. Usually you'd just ignore it figuring she had gone to the bathroom like others, but this was every time now and you couldn't ignore it anymore. Your mind went to the worse possible situation, she's out sleeping with a boy, this is exactly what your nightly rounds were there to prevent.

Anger bubbled in your gut at the thought, you had your eye on (Y/N) for a while now, the pretty girl instantly catching your attention in the original line up of the new scouts. You'd gone easy in her, noticeably to, Hange having caught on instantly and had been teasing you ever since.

You stormed down the corridor towards the boys dorms but was stopped before you go there, there was a light on in the mess hall, it was so faint that most people wouldn't notice it. You frowned slightly confused, you swore that you had blown them all out but you could have missed one. With a sigh you opened the door to the mess hall your eyes going wide.

It was (Y/N), she had a single lamp light on and she was dancing, Ballet. You were familiar with it's the style, having studied it a bit yourself to help you with your ODM technique in the underground, and seeing it performed at high level military gatherings or Nobel gatherings.

You usually hated to see the dance form, the elegant dancing form was a way for nobility to show off there wealth, and even the dancers themselves to get higher in the world. But for the first time ever you were seeing it as beautiful, (Y/N) was beautiful, she was almost glowing as she danced. Your eyes glued to her form.

*(Y/N)'s POV*

The music in your mind stopped just as your dance stopped, you were in perfect time as always, you needed to start a new dance really, you had completely perfected this one to a professional level. You sucked in a few deep breaths, you were preparing to go over that sequence one more time before possibly starting something new. And you'd have to check the time first, you needed to be in your bed before everyone started to wake up.

But something caught your eye, someone was in the room and had been watching you, your head turned to the door meeting those eyes. It was captain Levi, the worst possible person to catch you, you internally counted all the rules you had broken and quickly came to the conclusion that you were fucked.

You saluted "Captain Levi..." you were going to continue but didn't know how to explain what he had caught you doing.

Levi paused just watching you, you also stood in silence waiting for him to break it and he did "beautiful..."

You blinked not quite sure if you had heard him right "sorry sir, I didn't hear you"

But Levi didn't repeat it "I was just storming to the boys room ready to bust your ass your sleeping with them, I didn't realise that you had been dancing every night"

You flinched "you noticed I wasn't sleeping every night?"

"Yes although for a while I just dismissed it as you going to the bathroom or getting water" Levi spoke

"I'm sorry sir, I should be sleeping" you admitted hiking it would lessen your punishment

"I won't punish you, but don't you think that you should be using this time to sleep, your looking awful through out the day- uh not saying you aren't pretty- ummm I just meant you look tired" Levi stuttered out

You giggled "it's fine sir I understood, but I can't practice during the day in my free time as people would be around to see me, they'd start to talk about me and I don't want that. The military is no place for Ballet"

Levi thought for a moment before meeting your eyes "you'd be surprised how excepting they'll be, but if you really don't want to be seen I have a place you can dance. If you agree to go on a date with me I'll take you there"

Your breath caught in your throat "you want to go on a date with me" you were in shock

"Yes, I like you (Y/N), I have for a while now. That's where my main anger came from, the thought of you with another man, it also kicked me into action. I need to make you mine before someone else takes you away" he smirked

"Yes" is all you said

"What's that?" He asked

"Yes I'll go in a date with you... I would like to go on a date with you" you smiled

Levi turned and began to make his way from the mess hall "my office at 7:00, dress nice, I'm taking you out to dinner"