Reader + Levi + Petra

Words: 2856

Words: 2856

"Here you go captain" the familiar sultry feminine voice made you flinch uncontrollably.

You looked up from your soup and over to the captain's table. A frown spread across your face, eyes looking sourly at the scene. You felt jealously bubble up within you as you watched, Petra placed a cup of tea in front of the Captain, her eyes flicking over to you for a second with a slightly triumphant look. Both you and Petra loved the captain. Well, you knew that you love the man. You had ever since you met him years ago, Petra you weren't so sure about, as she had only expressed an interests in the past few months.

You both knew about the others infatuation for the man and you both had started to compete for his attention, but you were always being out done, Petra always, always brought Levi's tea and helped him out with the paperwork late at night and it had become a big challenge for you. You sighed to calm yourself down as Petra sat by the captain to dote on him, much to your dismay you were never that confident around him. You looked away, not wanting to get annoyed by her display again.

An arm was thrown around your shoulder and you were pulled over by Sasha "(Y/N), you agree with that don't you?"

You hadn't been listening to your friend's conversation, you knew you shouldn't just agree to something or anything that Sasha says, you couldn't know what you were agreeing to "Huh?"

"Oh come on (Y/N)! Weren't you listening? I really need you on my side here" Sasha shook you desperately.

"Whatever, I'm getting ready for training" you willingly stood and made your way out of the mess hall not noticing the steel eyes that followed you out.

*Time Skip*

Your arms shook as you went to do your next press-up, they were getting more and more shaky the more you went on, but you refused to give up. Training was where you could stand out to Levi as you weren't as close to the man as Petra was. Petra was right next to you trying to outdo you, but she never could. You were always physically stronger than her. And Petra knew that fact too.

As you were going down for your next press up you felt a big force shove your to the side, trying to knock you over, you just managed to catch yourself before you fell to the floor. You didn't create a scene, but in the process of catching yourself you badly twisted your wrist. It sent shooting pain up your arm but you couldn't react to it.

In a rash moment of anger, you unthinkingly fought back. You shoved her back twice as hard. You shoved her so hard that she didn't even have the chance to stop herself from falling, not that she was going to but she fell in a heap to the floor, a shout leaving her poisonous lips. Unlike you she was going to cause a scene. Even worse? Levi caught you in the act.

"(L/N)! Stand up! Now!" His voice carried across the entire field.

You flinched and sucked in a deep breath as you heard his voice, you could hear Petra snicker from beside you, and you stood up keeping your eyes low and submissive. You were now angry with yourself, I've gotten Levi's attention in the complete wrong way, you thought. He must think I'm some useless trouble making brat.