Levi + Modern Transmigrated Reader Part 1

AN:
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Warning⚠️⚠️⚠️
In this oneshot there will be descriptions of heavy bodily injury, i.e breaching broken bones (bones sticking out of the skin) blood, infection (puss and redness) and just general suffering of the character (Y/N). There will also be descriptions of death some of them quite horrible (mangled bodies etc) of adults and children some very young. It will be the entire way through the oneshot (roughly) so I cannot section where the descriptions are so you can avoid them.

Please if this offends you or effects you in anyway please feel free to skip this one. Part 2 of it should be more family friendly and I will put a short description of what happened in part one at the beginning of part two.

Thank you, I apologise and I do hope you enjoy ❤️❤️

⚠️⚠️⚠️

Words: 5799

Your heart beat slightly faster in your chest as you finally put your bags above your head in the luggage hold. There was a weird clinical but plasticky smell in the air and a weird vacuum sound in your ears. Once you were sure your luggage was stable you slid into your seat by the window, using the view of the tarmac outside to calm yourself.

You were travelling, taking a year of your life to see the world before you were pulled back into the hell of existence. You were currently heading on a flight through Europe checking out everything you possible could with your limited time and money.

You were alone. A friend was supposed to come with you, however, they had some family problems come up just before and therefore was unable to come. You were sad but completely understood and you offered them to join you later on In your trip if they could. You would be fine on your own, you were safe when travelling and cautious, so it wasn't essential that you needed someone to watch your back for you.

There was a low hum around you as people boarded the plane. You were in the cheapest seats so there wasn't a lot of room... which was just made more obvious when someone sat next to you. You turned your head to see who it was, a young woman with a baby in her arms.

The baby was quiet at the moment, but you knew that would change the moment the plane started its assent. The mother gave you a small smile and a 'sorry' look, you just smiled back expressing that you didn't mind... or at least did not let on that it bothered you slightly.

Once everyone was sat the flight crew began making their checks and the safety announcement, you sat quietly listening and carefully looking around the cabin. Once everything was ready there was a slight tension in the air as the pilot waited for the go ahead to move.

And finally you did.

You heart jumped again when the plan started moving towards the runway, the pilot voice came over the intercom. Here we go, you thought, bye bye home... see you in a while.

Finally, your plane was looking down the runway and from there it didn't take long for your plane to get the go ahead, the plane sped up and eventually took off before the end of the runway. Your ears popped and your stomach flipped as the plane got higher and higher, and sure enough the baby beside you let out a loud ear grating scream. You cringed a bit from the noise but said nothing, only continuing to look out the window.

*Time Skip*

The sky was dark and your brow creased with worry, the plane was basically quiet apart from some low chatter, since the baby had calmed down and fallen asleep. No one else seemed to see the problem that you had. It was dark outside like it was night, however it wasn't nighttime, with where you were on the planet currently it should be about midday.