Levi + Teen Niece Reader

Words: 3010

Words: 3010

"(Y/N)... you felt a tug on your sleeve with the whisper from your friend, you turned and made eye contact with bright blue round eyes.

"Armin? What is it? Why are we whispering?" You moved in close to him your own voice dropping to a whisper to match him.

He tugged on your sleeve again "the captain keeps staring at you, did you do something to get in trouble?"

"Huh?" Your eyes shifted over to captain Levi who was in fact staring at you "I don't think I've done anything; he doesn't look angry so maybe he's just spacing out...?"

"Captain Levi? Spacing out? I don't think that's possible" Armin mumbled his eyes shifting around nervously, now he was talking to you he was also under the harsh gaze of the captain.

Of course, you knew why he was staring at you, it was because you looked almost exactly like your mother Isabel Magnolia, Levi's old underground friend. Well, they were more like family and 'sister' was probably a better term to use than friend, everything but your eyes were the exact image of your mother, your eyes were instead a icy light blue.

Your eyes were your father's, your farther being Furlan Church, and Levi's other underground friend or 'brother'. You guessed very quickly even before arriving at the scouts, that your appearance was probably very unsettling to him.

You of course knew who Levi was, your parents had told you about how amazing he was and told you all sorts of stories about their days in the in the underground and then eventually above ground in the scouts, those stories even making you want to join the scouts yourself and live up to Levi's greatness which is where you met Armin and his friends. But you had never had the chance to meet Levi yet while in the scouts or outside of it.

It's sad but after your parents were seriously injured on an expedition they had to retire from the scouts, they were too injured to work elsewhere so they lived in a little house above ground that was funded by the scout's injury fund. The house was small, but it was enough for them and you and it was still above the ground, they weren't forced to go back to the underground which was very lucky as anything was better than the underground.

You didn't know how it happened, but with Levi forced to stay in the scouts and them being forced to leave the scouts, they all slowly lost contact and drifted apart. The once close nit group was pulled apart by the world. You don't even think Levi knew about your birth or about your parent's union, he was probably slowly putting it all together, he may not have had a proper education but the man was still very street smart.

"Don't worry (Y/N), if he goes to hurt you I'll hurt him back tenfold, I still haven't got him back for what he did to Eren so another excuse to beat him up will really help me" Mikasa had walked up beside you before you had even noticed dragging Eren by the collar behind her.

You jolted slightly from her surprise appearance before you laughed "I don't think he will 'attack' me and please Mikasa I know your angry but if you 'beat him up' you'll get in trouble".